Daily Challenge Thursday Jun. 21, 2012

Stress Relief

Pledge to end your "screen time" at least 1 hour before bedtime tonight.

• Lynn R. smiled at this

I am trying harder and harder to build in a bedtime routine. One without TV, cell phones, or computer.
    Tryiing to read.

"Pledge to end your "screen time" at least 1 hour before bedtime tonight"

June 25, 2012 at 16:25 UTC
    Note: This is a public post. Your reply will be viewable by everyone.
    Posts to: Everyone
  • Cheryl P., Julie A., Karen R., and 7 others smiled at this

I'm not going to get this one in tonight. My run after work took a little longer than expected, then had to take a huge detour to get home due to a bad accident on I-5. AND I still have a few work items to complete tonight. Oh well. I pledge to this tomorrow. I have an early run on Saturday, so ending my screen time early on Friday night will be perfect.

Thanks for the encouragement Heather and Kim. Heather, I will definitely try reading for an hour before bed, I just won't pick something super super interesting, so I don't stay up. :)

Here's today's Fun Fact
    Giraffes sleep only about 2 hours per day, in short bursts - and all while standing!
    -I could do some much more if I could function on 2 hours of sleep.

"Pledge to end your "screen time" at least 1 hour before bedtime tonight"

June 22, 2012 at 4:20 UTC
    Note: This is a public post. Your reply will be viewable by everyone.
    Posts to: Everyone
  • Nobody has smiled at this yet. Click to be the first!

Rachel W. earned the "One Small Action" stamp June 21, 2012 at 23:45 UTC

Welcome to Daily Challenge!
  • Nobody has smiled at this yet. Click to be the first!

Christine H. earned the "One Small Action" stamp June 21, 2012 at 23:30 UTC

Welcome to Daily Challenge!
  • Nobody has smiled at this yet. Click to be the first!

Julie D. earned the "One Small Action" stamp June 21, 2012 at 23:19 UTC

• Rachel B., Carolyn F., Deb C., and 15 others smiled at this

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH Cathie M my pactner!! For the lovely/funny/WHAT/ha ha ha/hmmm/really/idk anymore encouragement!!!! So not fair!! You get to play tag today...and i have to turn off my computer and tv an hour early!! :-( When you ask who has the BETTER challenge....i HAVE to say YOU!!!! ha ha ha Mine is just rubbish!! I'm not liking this one....this is meant to be a "stress free" track ha ha ha it causes more stress rather than not ha ha......i have a mood ring....only wearing it because it's a dolphin ring and i LOVE dolphins...so did my Grandma...but it does change color but not with your moods (i know mood rings are rubbish and dont actually work) It's black atm which means stressed but that because my hand is cold....if i warm it up it will turn blue which means i'm cool ha ha ha so i know they are rubbish but i love the ring ha ha ha. Trueth is i'm still really tired ha ha ha even though all i have done is sleep today. LOL!! Sending smiles back to you too hun!! :-)

Ok so this one will be DONE!! i'll have to let you all know about this tomorrow!! Oh what fun ha ha ha I'm gonna hate this....i always look at my phone last thing before i go to sleep so i guess tonight i wont....which reminds me i'd better get off here and get to bed in an hour ha ha ha *the joy*........................................................................................................NOT!!!! ;-)

How to do it
    Tonight, pledge to stop watching TV, playing video games, or looking at your computer or phone at least one hour before you go to bed.

Day 4 Cathie, WOW it's going way toooooooooooooooooo fast!! I think i should have choosen the track you are on too....i hate the one i'm on!! Ha ha ha i'm just an idiot ha ha. WOW only one piece of chocolate!! Good girl but still come on!! Ha ha ha you had one more than me ha ha (meaning i had non ha ha) You are a smart coockie!! ICE - CREAM?!?!?!?!? :-O Where is mine?? you didn't save me some?? :-( So upset now LOL ha ha ha hope it was good!! Hmmm maybe you was really busy?? or you thought i'd want some and you wasn't sharing?? ha ha ha wow what a fun day for you!! *TAG....YOU'RE IT* :-P if i'm honest i haven't done much today, i have been asleep for the most of it and when i did finally get up that was only because my cousin came with her little boy (16 month old) to see me so i got up and played with him and her on the park across the road and it was fun....then we both bathed him....he loved it....he kept splashing in the bath, he was just too cute!! played with him a little after his bath then made him a bottle because he was getting tired and cranky like babies gets so once he finished his bottle he fell alseep so half an hour later i went back home and left them. We have planned to go shopping tomorrow with the little man and spoil him ha ha ha. Gonna take him swinning too while he is over....it's been ages since i saw both of them so it will be great fun :-) So yeah boring for me really lol :-) Sounds like fun your challenge YOU deffo got the best challenge out of the two of us!! You lucky girl!!!! LOL

Night all!! *HUGS* Hope you all had a great day/night!! Sorry i seem to be here late and not replying to many....just really not been in a mood where i have been able too....i will catch up soon....cross my heart!! :-) *HUGS* ♥

"Pledge to end your "screen time" at least 1 hour before bedtime tonight"

June 21, 2012 at 22:47 UTC
    Note: This is a public post. Your reply will be viewable by everyone.
    Posts to: Everyone
  • Nobody has smiled at this yet. Click to be the first!

Merle P. earned the "One Small Action" stamp June 21, 2012 at 22:43 UTC

Welcome to Daily Challenge!
  • Nobody has smiled at this yet. Click to be the first!

Cathy M. earned the "One Small Action" stamp June 21, 2012 at 22:25 UTC

Welcome to Daily Challenge!
  • Nobody has smiled at this yet. Click to be the first!

Patricia S. earned the "One Small Action" stamp June 21, 2012 at 22:15 UTC

Welcome to Daily Challenge!
  • Nobody has smiled at this yet. Click to be the first!

Kathy F. earned the "One Small Action" stamp June 21, 2012 at 22:10 UTC

MeYou Health, LLC is a Healthways, Inc. company | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2015 MeYou Health, LLC. All rights reserved.