Daily Challenge Saturday Jun. 09, 2012
Emotional Health focuses on daily experiences related to happiness, enjoyment, sadness, and stress in evaluating overall well-being.
Identify your 3 biggest wishes in life.
- Amira M.BranchingLevel 115
1. That my kids grow up smart, successful, happy and all that other good stuff. I pray they are good Muslims and do their best everyday to please God. And I hope I am a big part in getting them there.
2. For me and my husband to one day happy. We are not unhappy per say, but there have been times that both of us wonder if we really should be together. But there is love, there is commitment and a desire to make it work. At the end of the day I would rather be his wife then not, and he would rather be my husband then not, so we hang on for all it's worth and keep trying.
3. That my health will get better. I am not healthy and I so wish I was. But I am not on my death bed either and God willing if I work at it I can do what I can to get better
Ok I know the challenge says only 3, but I just got to add another.
Make pilgrimage to hajj. This is a life long dream that I desire with all my heart. I pray that one day I will have the time, the funds and health to do it.
Ruksana S. replied June 15, 2012 at 23:09 UTC:
Insha Allah. Amira I can relate to you and what you have written your true feelings takes lot of strength and energy. I will pray for you and please do remember my family in your prayers. God willing all is going to fall in place . Take care and be strong. May allah make your life easy for you and for all of us. I'm short of words to express all i felt goign through this post of yours but all i can say is you are a truly amazing person and thank you for making my day.
Amira M. replied June 23, 2012 at 13:30 UTC:
Sister your words lifted my spirits, jazakAllah khair. Ameen to your dua
- Anthony M.SproutingLevel 31
Self- and God-realization; enlightenment! For all!
- Derek D.BlossomingLevel 98
working efficiently and quickly.
being happy wherever i am, whatever im doing.
to always be expeireincing new things.
- Elizabeth B.LeafingLevel 69
To be reconciled with my husband.
To get down to 180 lbs.
To become a Mom.
Ok Painting is exhausting and now my shoulder REALLY hurts...
however the color is lovely and it means I'm one step closer to going home.
Hope everyone has a Sensational Sunday!