Corinne W.'s Profile
- I have given away alot to the animal shelter and the "dump store" (really, there is such a place at our dump where things that may find a home go to) I try to give my time whenever possible. December 8, 2011 at 10:25 UTC
- It's hard to think of positive things while your in the middle of a horrible cold. I guess my big dream goal would be just to be the greatest I can be and be THANKFUL for that. Simply living a faithful, happy life. That's my dream goal. I don't know how to get there right now, but I guess it will come with focus and good thoughts. I never thought I would be here, living alone. But, I am, and I need to adjust to it. Life throws us all sorts challenges. December 8, 2011 at 10:22 UTC
- This is very easy to do as I eat healthy vitamin rich fruits and vegies. They are staples in my fridg and freezer! November 26, 2011 at 13:56 UTC
- This is something I can only do my best at. My back is fused on both sides of my spine with rods and screws and false discs. I do alot of swimming. This is wonderful exercise as well as relaxing for me. I do 50-60 laps at a time..non-stop...I wish I had my own pool! November 26, 2011 at 13:54 UTC
- I have a habit of worrying to much about every little thing. Living alone does not suit me well as I love being around people. I had a one day break this week. We had a bad snowstorm (16 inches) and I stayed with one of my Aunts so that I could get out and too work easier than I could have from home. It was such a relaxing evening. After working all day during the storm, it was so nice to get into my pj's, watch TV (which I hardly ever do at home), and sleep peacefully without a worry in the world. It was heaven! Her sons have a machine shop at her home and one also plows. My Aunt even drove me to work in her 4 wheel drive and also picked me up. I was so spoiled! : ) ..and I loved every moment of it. November 26, 2011 at 13:51 UTC
Level 48: Blossoming
Reach level 49 to reveal.
Reach level 50 to reveal.