Kate D.'s Profile
- Broccoli is a family favorite, toss it with olive oil and red pepper flakes in a fry pan, a good side to anything but cereal!! March 7, 2014 at 0:15 UTC
- Oh boy, after painting our new house all week I'm afraid if I get down I might not get back up!! I'll wait till I get in bed :) September 17, 2013 at 21:20 UTC
- I put kale in my juicer everyday! It's ways on the list :) September 16, 2013 at 11:46 UTC
- been there, done that, got the t-shirt! Was diagnosed a year ago in March. blah! I have lost 70 lbs and my life is so much better for it! Health, exercise, happiness and a divorce! September 15, 2013 at 23:49 UTC
- This was an awesome exercise. My bucket list grows everyday! I have become so social and spend so much time with new and old friends, no longer sitting in front of a TV!!
People have such wonderful dreams and goals, I hear things other people want to do and I say now I'm putting that on my bucket list!! The best is planning to do these things with the actual friend that initiated the idea!!
This coming year I want to RV across country with my kids and I have found a friend who has done it before and is willing to come along. Tour guide / driver/ security! I'm a lucky girl!! July 20, 2013 at 16:13 UTC
Amy B. replied July 20, 2013 at 16:38 UTC:
It is fun! Enjoy!
- I had spent many years on autopilot raising my awesome kids married to a very controlling man.
In October I had had enough of my marriage killing me. I filed for divorce and in February moved my kids out of the house and we are living with my mother. This has been by far the hardest period of my life. I do not regret my decision however at times I have been fearful of a side I did not see him having. He lost his mind when he lost control over me. He won't let go and has gone as far as stalking me when I am with my daughter.
His hate is suffocating but I won't let him bring me down. I have made my decision and it is the best for the family. I am fighting for my children, job hunting so I will have health benefits, working my real estate career and being the best mom I can be. I tell people my platter is full and I have never felt stronger or happier because I control my future!
Daily I find lessons I am learning and am proud that I continue to grow and become a stronger woman. I believe both my children benefit by watching me go through this. July 18, 2013 at 17:05 UTC
Show moreSherry B. and others posted 3 replies.
Chris P. replied July 18, 2013 at 18:43 UTC:
So glad you got away from him!! I greatly admire you for doing something beyond difficult!! Saying prayers for you and your children - and your Mother!!
Mary R. replied July 18, 2013 at 21:00 UTC:
Congratulations to you and prayers for continued strength and success : )
- I am back on a daily routine at the gym and I am doing many more squats/ 5 isn't even a warm up :) enjoy your day beautiful peeps!! February 12, 2013 at 13:01 UTC