Linda S.'s Profile
- I'll have some bran cereal for breakfast tomorrow -- saw this too late to do it today. I've been burning my candle at both ends the last 3 weeks and managed to get pretty sick last Friday -- ended up in the Little Clinic at Kroger's with walking pneumonia, acute bronchitis, and an ear infection I couldn't even feel. Had to move my daughter to Athens over the weekend, so the hectic pace continued. Felt better yesterday, and I think the pneumonia has cleared up, but those darn bronchial tubes still feel like they are line with fur! Trying to take it a bit easier tonight and rest. Still managing to keep up with my kiddies at school, though, and having a lot of fun (not to mention occasional frustration) doing it! August 28, 2012 at 21:48 UTC
- I can do that! Off to ZipLining today, at a cave in Louisville, Ky! So excited! August 21, 2012 at 12:36 UTC
- Easy one today -- stocked up on fruit and salad yesterday to feed the college kid! Grapes, cherries, strawberries, peaches, tomatoes, plums, bananas, broccoli, spring greens -- I think we have it covered! August 20, 2012 at 18:25 UTC
- I've got a basket full of them waiting to go to Goodwill! The only shoes I really like to wear are my Crocs..... Some of them are ugly, but they're comfortable!
Thanks for all the encouragement and support you've given me during the past few weeks. My little Shadow is at peace now, though I still feel incredible loss. He was a special kitty. I'm loving on the other critters a lot these days! I was surprised at how it affected my husband. He's not one to show much emotion, but he was really wonderful during the whole ordeal. He miises our little guy, too.
And my baby is home for a few days; we're going to be incredibly busy, and will probably have to fit in a trip to Athens on Monday or Wednesday. Zip LIning on Tuesday -- I'm psyched! And back to school/work on Thursday. It's going to be a hectic time, so if I miss a few days, know that my DC friends mean a lot to me! August 19, 2012 at 17:41 UTC
- On a 24 hour round trip drive to and from Huguenot, NY, I learned a lot of cool things about my younger daughter and her BFFLL, Amanda. (Best Friend For LifeLiterally). The best thing I learned was how good it is to hug both of them at the same time. My baby's home! For a little while.... August 19, 2012 at 2:20 UTC
- We live in a township and pay for private recycling and trash pick up. I was happy to learn that they have expanded the list of materials they now accept, and that they will now take cardboard and cereal boxes, so we'll be adding to the list of things we recycle from now on.
My kitty will be joining his brothers and sisters in kitty heaven tonight. He is so weak and frail. I will miss him,but I know this is the right decision. He was the "king" of the house, and he doesn't have the strength for that any more, He is tired, and he is ready. The vet will come here, so he does not have to endure any more stressful car rides. It is very hard for me right now, and I thank you all for the kindness and compassion you have shown. Say some prayers for us tonight. Thanks again. August 16, 2012 at 20:46 UTC
- Peaches! And as a result of last week's challenge, I've discovered that plums are pretty good too! As a matter of fact, fruit snacks are abundant in the house right now, no chips, but ... there is that box of Cheez-its I'll have to avoid! August 15, 2012 at 15:36 UTC
Level 124: Blossoming
Reach level 125 to reveal.