Linda C.'s Profile
- I do this most mornings to get my back unstiff. Haven't been on a lot .Im not sure why but I def. need to connect with my DC friends again. I have been missing you all. February 7, 2013 at 0:40 UTC
Show moreClella S. and others posted 4 replies.
Clella S. replied May 9, 2013 at 3:53 UTC:
Linda, I'm walkin' as fast for you as I can Sat. @ the Susan B. Komen " Race for the Cure" in Boise, ID. Think of me while I think of you and walk the race of our lives!
Char-anna K. replied August 23, 2013 at 22:36 UTC:
Me too- I miss the positive energy flowing between all the people.
- done while waiting on my husband January 26, 2013 at 20:03 UTC
- i did this this morning in the shower, i always have a hard time in the morning because of the fibromyalga.It seems to feel worse during the cold days. 58 days until spring!!!!! nthen did it tonight at Pilaties January 24, 2013 at 3:18 UTC
Bilko C. replied January 24, 2013 at 3:59 UTC:
- when i make brownies or cupcakes i will use applesauce instead of the oil. and it tastes the same. January 22, 2013 at 2:13 UTC
- This is my husbands job. We have way too many DVD'S & CD'S he puts then by group and in alphabetical order. I have OCD. But most of the Cr's and Dvds are his or our kids and I wont let him throw out the Disney movies. January 15, 2013 at 13:24 UTC
- This is ready done, as everything else, I can't stand clutter, so only one kind of shampoo & conditioner and one bottle of body wash and my husband shampoo and soap. I have tried the thing you put on the shower head, but hat wa not sucessful. January 14, 2013 at 16:41 UTC
- this is done because my husband keeps all his meds and stuff in there. i ha ve the kitchen cabinet for all my meds and vits, January 9, 2013 at 0:06 UTC
- done have had a paper phone book for years, that i still use, with mant white out marks, but it has been with me forever January 7, 2013 at 23:35 UTC
Level 158: Growing
Reach level 159 to reveal.
Reach level 160 to reveal.
Reach level 161 to reveal.