Sheila P.'s Profile
streak 49 days
streak 19 days
- Completed 591 challenges
- I am the recycle "queen." so I reuse, reduce, recycle and upcycle just about everything that comes into my life. I have a vision that see new things out of junk and salvage as well.
A little sleep deprived....doing DC now because I have a feeling I will be crashing early tonight. I hope everyone enjoys their evening.....
Feel a change may be a coming....will share a little later.
Namaste April 23, 2014 at 22:05 UTC
- Went up four flights of stairs....does that count??
Wonderful warm spring day here in Louisville KY. Less than two weeks until the Kentucky Derby. I used to live on the backside of the track and it was wonderful when they would bring the horses out to graze. Magnificent!! Even got to meet Zenyatta, a filly that was undefeated until she lost the Breeders Cup a few years ago. She was almost black and so large for a filly....19 hands tall.
Well gonna run and get lunch....
Have a great Tuesday...
Namaste April 22, 2014 at 17:12 UTC
- Sixth Tree
Reached level 150 and finished growing your 6th tree.
- OK third time whacked out phone has deleted my messaeHe.I have been using a moisturizer with sunscreen and will add sunscreen to my hands as well. I also exfoliate and use night cream on my hands as well.
I would like to thank the pollen count for going down a bit today.... No headache!!!
Gonna close before the phone bleeps out again...
Have a great evening everyone!!
Namaste April 22, 2014 at 0:41 UTC
- Will do this as soon I am vertical...getting some needed rest.
Beautiful Easter day.. may everyone feel the blessings of this special day!
I will take a long walk today and thank the universe for all of our previous gifts!
Namaste April 20, 2014 at 14:53 UTC
- One local issue that is very important is the proposal to "Ban the Box." It is an initiative to eliminate the question on a job application about whether you have been convicted of a criminal offense. It would reduce the automatic disconsideration of an individual for a job. I have worked with non- violent offenders and it is very frustrating not to even be considered even when you are highly motivated to work. It will still be discussed but the stigma and prejudice will hopefully be reduced.
Beautiful day today but I am down with stinking sinus headache. Hopefully better later today.
Enjoy your Saturday everyone!!
Namaste April 19, 2014 at 17:46 UTC
- Had a green smoothie this morning so challenge done. Planning to have a big salad with spring mix ,spinach, other veggies, and grilled chicken so I guess this challenge is done!
Allergies are raging....second day with bad sinus headache! Going home to sleep in a dark room. Really stinks...
It will get better though....just need to use my netti pot more.
Talk with everyone later.
Namaste April 18, 2014 at 17:09 UTC
- I wall in the Social Services field so I do this everyday, which is truly my passion.Always feels good.
Sometimes I feel like I don't help those closest to me enough but I am always there when they need me.
It is my nature to help others and work for causes(people, animals, our earth).Could not imagine being any other way.
Have a beautiful afternoon...
Smile at everyone you encounter today...we all need to feel like we are valued.
Namaste April 17, 2014 at 20:08 UTC