Sandra P.'s Profile
streak 195 days
streak 133 days
- Completed 1121 challenges
- I will get my husband to help me. The mattress is too big for one person to work with. It's about time to flip it anyway.
Ready to go, Michelle? After the clutter! Onward! April 24, 2014 at 16:13 UTC
Sandra P. replied April 24, 2014 at 22:14 UTC:
- Uh oh. I thought I did this one. Good thing I had to come into work early! Funny that I should get this challenge today. They put up a box in the lobby of the building I work in for people to donate used electronics. Best Buy stores will also take most things, unless they are very large. The city also has two or three days a year where they set up just to take electronics that people no longer want. April 24, 2014 at 10:18 UTC
- I do this when I want to stretch at home. You aren't supposed to stretch cold muscles so I do this to warm up the leg muscles. I have also had problems with balance so I have been working extra hard on building my leg muscles. It's working, too, my balance is getting better and better.
Uh oh. One of our managers is having a birthday today and someone just walked in with three containers of cupcakes. The manager's a great guy but I. WILL. NOT. HAVE. A. CUPCAKE. I really have to get this weight off and these occasions have "a little treat" are happening way too often. :-(
We got to the end again, Michelle! How do these things move so fast? I am going to get some decluttering done at my desk at work today. April 22, 2014 at 13:40 UTC
- I don't use hand cream every day but I will try the sunscreen anyway. What if I use both? I still might need something to moisturize my hands, don't I? I have a vague recollection that they make hand creams with sunscreen in them. Bonus!
Made it through the weekend! Got a lot done on my other job. I feel really good since I am back on track to submit my training course paperwork on time. I was getting very stressed out about that and now I can let that go. As a bonus, I made some time to work on my needlepoint project this weekend. I got a lot done on it and it's looking really good.
Hope you have a great day, Michelle! Didn't get a lot of decluttering done this weekend but I did get other things done that were more important. And I did clean out the refrigerator which is good. April 21, 2014 at 13:43 UTC
- I had to look this up online to figure out what they were talking about! I am a visual person. Once I saw it, I realized that this is what I do at the gym 2-3 times a week! For me, it's very hard but a good exercise for the abs. If I can get some of the fat off my abdomen, it would be easier to do!
Thank you for the encouragement, Michelle! I hope you have a great Sunday yourself!
Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates! It's a great day! April 20, 2014 at 17:54 UTC
- Firefighters are getting the upper hand on our first wild fire of the year. We had almost no rain this winter (even by our standards) and I believe this is just the beginning of a very long summer for fire fighting. It's been 80+ degrees since January and we are expecting 98 by mid-week. Our first triple digit day is coming soon. A favorite game around here is to guess when the first one will be. We have not seen higher than 97 so far but it's been a hot spring and winter and I really hope this is not a sign of what the summer will be like.
Please keep my mother in your prayers, if you are so inclined. She was diagnosed with a cancerous lump in her breast this week. It's small and stage 0 so she should be OK, but we have never had breast cancer in our family before and it feels a little scary to have it appear at all. Her nodule was discovered during a routine mammogram, ladies. It's still too small to feel. My mother will be OK because she did her mammogram. Don't put it off it you haven't had one in awhile.
Have a great weekend, everybody! Happy Easter to those who celebrate.
. April 19, 2014 at 20:34 UTC
- DONE! I only make salads with spinach leaves nowadays. Occasionally with dark green lettuce since that it where the nutrition is.
Wow! My mailbox is full of encouragement today! Many thanks to my wonderful pact partner Michelle, my name-twin Sandra P, as well as Alma and Vivian for the wonderful encouragement and the extra points! Thank you all for thinking of me!
Yes, Alma, I LOVE greens. As I said above, spinach leaves are my favorite thing to make salads out of.
Thank you for the kind words, Michelle!
i am so ready for the weekend where I only have to work at one job, LOL.
Happy Good Friday to those who believe and I wish everyone a safe and happy Easter weekend! April 18, 2014 at 19:44 UTC