Christina G.'s Profile
streak 132 days
streak 0 days
- Completed 800 challenges
Read "The Spoon Theory" by Christine Miserandino at http://www.butyoudontlooksi...
SparkPeople.com - http://www.sparkpeople.com/... (if you join be sure to tell them Hot_Mama_13 sent you!)
WeLoveGratitude.com - http://welovegratitude.com/...
- Fun fact: ZZ Top, as famous for their gigantic beards as their mega-hit "Legs," has a band member with the surname Beard – and he's the only one who doesn't have a beard.
Once again this was a good stretch to do following 3 straight hours of massage again today. I'm glad I gave this track a try, it was good timing for sure! :-) February 24, 2014 at 4:46 UTC
- Fun fact: Singer Norah Jones, whose songbook includes "Toes," was born Geethali Norah Jones Shankar. She officially changed her first name to Norah when she was 16.
O. M. G. !!! TOE CRAMP!!!! OWWIEEEEE!!!! LOL Challenge complete, painfully, but complete LOL February 19, 2014 at 5:46 UTC
- Fun fact: Rod Stewart, the musician who gave the world the song "Hot Legs," became attracted to politics in his late teens and was arrested three times at sit-ins at Trafalgar Square and Whitehall in central London.
Did this one at the very end of my day yesterday to stretch my tired legs out after a long day - pretty much 4 straight hours of massaging clients. Yeah, my legs needed a good stretch after that! Whew! February 18, 2014 at 5:21 UTC
- Fun fact: The Escadaria Selarón in Rio de Janeiro is a 250-step staircase that features bright inlaid tiles from countries all over the world.
This wasn't easy to do on snowy icy steps so I used a small single step stool at work once more when I had a few moments between clients during a crazy-busy Valentine's Weekend. I actually did this challenge while I was stepping up to the shelf where the bucket of massage oil is stored to refill the smaller bottles for the rooms so I was doing 2 good things at once! :-) February 18, 2014 at 5:19 UTC
Maria R. replied February 18, 2014 at 22:08 UTC:
- Fun fact: The lifespan of an African spur thigh tortoise, a species that inhabits the Sahara desert, is between 50 and 150 years.
Well I know my thighs should make it to at least the 50 years but I don't think they'll make it to the 150! LOL This one was good to do at work when I actually had a few moments to do it between clients... February 18, 2014 at 5:16 UTC
Darrell L. replied February 19, 2014 at 5:56 UTC:
- Fun fact: Tears for Fears - the 1980s band made world-famous with its album "Songs from the Big Chair" - went by the names "Graduate" and "History of Headaches" before landing on their final band name.
Did this one to warm my legs up some before going out to shovel today. Oh I am so done with all this snow!! Sheesh... February 18, 2014 at 5:13 UTC
Maria R. replied February 18, 2014 at 22:29 UTC:
- Fun fact: The world's largest marching band is the Allen Eagle Escadrille from Allen, Texas. In 2012 it boasted over 800 members.
That is one big marching band all right! Wow!! While I didn't do this challenge exactly, I did to *a lot* of stretching today to help stay warm while helping a friend move today It's darn cold here in the Chicagoland area and to be outside or just inside of a non-heated door can be mighty cold so movement & stretching were the order of the day to stay warm!! February 14, 2014 at 5:52 UTC
- Fun fact: When responding to a reporter's question about whether or not he was trying to sell sex with his suggestive dancing, Elvis Presley said, "It's all leg movement. I don't do nothin' with my body."
Well, I'm all shook up!! :-)
I had to do this one on my bed today because it's one of those days where I may have made it down on to the floor but I wasn't going to make it back up too easily. Anyway. I think it added a little more challenge to have to balance a bit more on the softness of the bed too. A bit awkward to do but not bad overall.
Happy Hump Day! February 13, 2014 at 5:25 UTC
Rhonda W. replied February 13, 2014 at 5:51 UTC:
Level 230: Sprouting
Reach level 231 to reveal.
Reach level 232 to reveal.