Candace N.'s Profile
streak 364 days
streak 221 days
- Completed 1207 challenges
Please check out my blog on urban farming: http://garliccelerycarrots....
- Great to open up the hips, lower back, and spine. I'll do this in a little while since I have the rare treat of sweet Scout sitting in my lap. She is my 15-yr-old beloved cat. Looking outside the window of my study, I can see a tiny bit of snow on the ground. A couple of mallard ducks are swimming in our small pond, looking for food. Sending out aspirations for peace, healing, and happiness in my meditation practice. April 15, 2014 at 13:12 UTC
- That felt great. We moved 6 cubic yards of dirt into the base of our garden over the week-end. Still need a couple more cubic yards to finish raising the height (to improve water drainage). I am not all that sore from all the work. Joe did most of the wheel-barrowing, but we both shoveled the dirt to speed the loading. I think this winter's snow shoveling got me in shape!
Day 1 for us, Michelle. I hope you had a great week-end in Iowa and had some warm weather. We have a nice, relaxing rainy day today. It's nice to start the week with a sense of purpose and ease. April 14, 2014 at 12:45 UTC
- Be the mountain! Standing poses are so centering. Frazee Gardens deposited two loads (6 cu ft) on our driveway yesterday at 1p. We moved half of it into the garden yesterday via shovel and wheelbarrow. We will finish the job today. Powering up with some harvest grain 'n nut pancakes. Be powerful, DC Family. April 13, 2014 at 13:04 UTC
- Love chair pose. Most of the time. We're having dirt delivered today. To raise the section of our yard that will host our new potager garden. Yippee! April 12, 2014 at 13:27 UTC
- What a great heart opener. I'm off for a training at Insights, and then to Outside The Box for more group work. We received an abundance of sunshine yesterday. Excited to see what's happening with the plants in the greenhouse. Joy to you! April 11, 2014 at 12:13 UTC
- Ahhhh .... Followed up with a nice cup of hot tea. Just checked things in the green house ... all is well. I never fail to experience a sense of wonder when I realize that a tiny seed turns into a plant that nourishes my family. I love connecting with the earth. April 10, 2014 at 12:22 UTC