Candace N.'s Profile
streak 364 days
streak 228 days
- Completed 1214 challenges
Please check out my blog on urban farming: http://garliccelerycarrots....
- What a great meditation. I'm thankful for my soulmate & husband, Joe, and the beauty and mystery of nature. April 22, 2014 at 14:44 UTC
- What a great stretch. Meditation in motion. Day 1 of our pact, Deborah. Sending out aspirations for peace, well-being, and abundance to all. April 22, 2014 at 14:27 UTC
- Thanks to Ed and Alesa for the encouragement. Happy Easter to those who celebrate. Happy Sunday to those who don't. Joe & I purchased a beautiful birch tree and dwarf nectarine tree yesterday. Also 6 white pine trees and several small plants & shrubs. I'm off to beautify our little patch of the earth. See you in the garden! April 20, 2014 at 13:09 UTC
- I will do the challenge, later. Joe & I are out shopping for plants. We are going to update the landscaping in the front yard. And establish our veggie garden in the back yard. 3 cu yds of dirt and 3 cu yds of mulch in the driveway! Dig it! April 19, 2014 at 14:03 UTC
- This challenge will be a great help as Joe & I perform more garden prep (shoveling & moving dirt) this weekend. Today, I'll help the Wild Things (my male group at a therapeutic day program for adults with disabilities) make some tortilla soup.
It's Day 5, Michelle. We did it! Have a gorgeous Friday, DC Family! April 18, 2014 at 11:12 UTC
- Done after sipping a lovely cup of hot tea. It's Day 4, Michelle. I hope you have a wonderful day. I hope to get out for a hike today. See you on the trail. April 17, 2014 at 12:33 UTC