Jim M.'s Profile
- I flip my mattress a couple of times a year. I need a new one but have been putting it off. They’re pretty expensive.
Thanks for the encouragement Kathy B & Mary M – it’s always appreciated. Happy Thursday!!! April 24, 2014 at 12:25 UTC
- I usually take any unneeded electronics to Goodwill Industries. They have the opportunity to sell them to folks for pennies on the dollar. Have a wonderful Wednesday!!! April 23, 2014 at 11:13 UTC
- That was a good way to warm up before using my exercise bike.
Happy Earth Day!!!! April 22, 2014 at 12:02 UTC
- Living in Florida I use sunscreen often -- but not for everyday use, only when I'm going to have some planned sun exposure. I've done lots of driving in the past week helping family with medical issues. Doctor's visits, surgery, hospital visits, setting up things in their home so they can get around better with thier limited mobility. I may have to go back soon. Happy Monday! April 21, 2014 at 12:38 UTC
- Jim M. is taking time away from Daily Challenge and will be back on April 21, 2014.
I'm signing off for a bit. We have another family emergency -- my brother's wife took a fall and broke her right shoulder and will need surgery. I have to go to their home in Lakeland to help for awhile. My brother is still in a brace due to many knee operations, so I'm helping them for about ten days or so.
- We have a good emergency supply kit – living in Florida it’s a must-have due to hurricanes & tropical storms. Medical items, water, canned foods, etc are standing by for use or to place in the car if we have to bug-out!
Happy Sunday!!! April 6, 2014 at 12:56 UTC
- No thanks. To be painfully honest -- I’m a pretty clumsy guy and using smaller eating utensil would only make me spill things a bit more.
I’ll finish Donna’s business taxes today while she has a beach day on our wonderful beach. She deserves her day in the son after having a busy work week while dealing with her fatigue from cancer treatment. We have a big sunshine day with a high of 86 degrees.
“The sun lay like a friendly arm across her shoulder.”
Margorie Kinnan Rawlings April 5, 2014 at 12:19 UTC
Level 199: Blossoming
Reach level 200 to reveal.