Jim M.'s Profile
- I did a few of these very carefully as to not make activate my leg pain. It didn’t hurt and the exercise felt good. Thank you Mary for the morning encouragement – always appreciated!!
We’re going to get a bit of rain from Mother Nature tomorrow. She needs to water the wonderful tropical plants that we are blessed with.
Happy Tuesday to all!!! March 11, 2014 at 13:20 UTC
Barb Ann T. D. replied March 11, 2014 at 13:39 UTC:
Yes, I'm looking forward to the rain as well.
Judith P. replied March 11, 2014 at 14:11 UTC:
I am really looking forward to the rain, too! We need it badly. The rain we got several days ago just wasn't enough! How is Colton today?
Christy L. replied March 11, 2014 at 14:29 UTC:
How great that you could do a few of these...without pain !
- I am always conscious concerning use of power and switch off lights and unplug things; especially when leaving home for several days.
We’re back after a stay in St. Petersburg for Baby Colton’s heart surgery at All Children’s Hospital. The operation was successful and Colton did very well. He was released from the hospital yesterday and is home recovering. I want to thank everyone for your thoughts & prayers for Colton. The doctors and nurses at the hospital were fantastic and life-saving professionals.
Happy Monday!!! March 10, 2014 at 14:23 UTC
- I have many working flashlights. Living in Florida with our thunderstorms (we hold the title of the most lightening strikes in the USA), tropical storms and hurricanes they are required. I recently bought a pack of the small 3 inch kind to stow in the car and other places as well. Challenge done.
i'll be signing off for about a week. We will travel to St. Pete for Baby Colton's heart surgery and to Winter Haven for a visit with a relative recovering from cancer surgery.
Happy Saturday!!! March 1, 2014 at 19:37 UTC
- I park a distance from the store when I shop if my old leg is not hurting. I enjoy walking in our wonderful weather. Happy Friday!!! February 28, 2014 at 16:06 UTC
Show moreNorma C. and others posted 6 replies.
Kathy B. replied February 28, 2014 at 22:21 UTC:
That's great, walking in nice weather always feels good
Gwynne A. replied February 28, 2014 at 23:01 UTC:
Isn't it wonderful how good weather makes us feel so healthy and happy? First day of Autumn and we are having perfect beach weather today...yeah!!
- I’ll have to pass on this one today. We have a family member (78 yrs. old) having major cancer surgery this morning and baby Colton’s surgery early next week. Our home was in major chaos mode last night! Hopefully we’ll have some peace around here in a week.
Happy Thursday!!! February 27, 2014 at 12:19 UTC
Level 192: Leafing
Reach level 193 to reveal.
Reach level 194 to reveal.
Reach level 195 to reveal.