Suzanne C.'s Profile
- This is done fairly often. ;-D
Could Your Bed Be Causing Your Neck And Back Pain?
I am looking into newer 'alternative' types of mattresses that don't have metal springs.
Your Mattress Could be Acting as a Cancer-Causing Radiation Antenna
~Namaste~ April 24, 2014 at 21:47 UTC
- Very important for a cleaner & healthier planet. RECYCLE !!!
~Namaste~ April 23, 2014 at 14:42 UTC
- Definitely a challenge DC. One minute, no problem. Two minutes, tough, but done. This makes me realize just how far out of shape I have become.
Day 5, Raquel. We did it. Done !!!
~Namaste~ April 23, 2014 at 6:34 UTC
Rose C. replied April 23, 2014 at 6:40 UTC:
- I will not use commercial sunscreens They are full of unhealthy chemicals. I will look into a healthy, natural solution soon.
SUNSCREENS WITHOUT CHEMICALS
and the Dangers of Chemical Sunscreens
Day 4, Raquel. Almost there. ♥ ;-D
~Namaste~ April 22, 2014 at 2:33 UTC
- I am still taking things very easy with my rib injury. I also have a headache that is making reading difficult. I will do some gentle stretches a little later today. I am saving my energy for packing & loading & driving to my daughter's for Easter dinner. April 20, 2014 at 14:21 UTC
- Lots to look into here in Hollywood. I will look into this when this headache subsides. Reading hurts.
Have a peaceful & happy Sunday everyone. May peace, love & light soothe the world & bring balance in the universe.
~Namaste~ April 20, 2014 at 14:14 UTC
- These foods are a regular part of my diet. Sometimes I eat them daily. I definitely eat them more than just weekly. I've had kale twice this week & spinach 3 times.
How about a coconut spinach soup:
We are both done with Day 1 Raquel. ♥ ;-D
~Namaste~ April 19, 2014 at 2:45 UTC