Suzanne C.'s Profile
- wOw DC. You've really got me thinking on this one. Family dinners would be nice. Perhaps an 'update'. Weekly Sundays might be too much. Maybe just monthly for now. First Sunday of the month? Maybe include some good friends too. Maybe make it a potluck dinner. Everyone brings something. Maybe rotate the location so everyone shares in prep & cleanup. OK family. We need to 'talk'.
A happy weekend to all.
~Namaste~ March 8, 2014 at 17:12 UTC
Show moreSuzanne C. and others posted 8 replies.
Mary Anne F. replied March 9, 2014 at 0:18 UTC:
I like your suggestion to rotate the get-togethers and have them be potlock....that way everyone gets a turn and there's not too much work for any one person. Thanks for the idea, Suzanne!
Suzanne C. replied March 9, 2014 at 1:26 UTC:
You are welcome, Mary Anne. ♥ ;-D
- Walking is always good. Switching up strides sounds like a plan. I like Raquel's 'skipping' idea.
~Namaste~ March 7, 2014 at 15:54 UTC
- Only 1. Sorry DC, I can't do that. LOL ;-D
But really. No problem. An easy challenge. These things are almost always on my shopping list. Usually more than one.
Mushroom, Coconut & Healthy Greens Soup:
Roasted Cauliflower Salad:
Dijon Roasted Cabbage:
WARMING MINESTRONE SOUP WITH QUINOA & KALE :
VEGAN TEMPEH AND TURNIP GREEN SOUP:
Make Your Own Detox Drink for Daily Enjoyment & Cleansing:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Here's to your health. ;-D
~Namaste~ March 6, 2014 at 15:54 UTC
- It is difficult to choose. It is also late, & I am tired. I am so glad my new water heater is finally installed. I went a week without hot running water. I am also glad it was still under warranty & was replaced without cost. There is still the labor charges, but it could have been worse.
I will go to sleep remembering the physically & mentally rigorous course I took to obtain my scuba diving certification. It was VERY physically demanding. It was also worth all the work. I am remembering the sights, sounds, tastes, smells & feel of the undersea world. So amazingly beautiful. I swam with sea lions & garabaldi (the California state fish). I also swam with sand sharks & leopard sharks & MANY other sea creatures. Once on a dive boat, on the way home from Catalina Island, we had an amazing encounter with an escorting pod of dolphins. They were leaping & swimming joyfully alongside our boat. Wonderful memories !!!
Thank you to Glen & Christine & Raquel for the encouragement. ♥
~Namaste~ March 6, 2014 at 9:52 UTC
- OK DC. DONE !!!
Thank you for the encouragement, Katrina. ♥ ;-D
~Namaste~ March 4, 2014 at 4:18 UTC
- I had lemon & lime wedges in my water yesterday.
~Namaste~ March 2, 2014 at 17:11 UTC