Brenna P.'s Profile
streak 559 days
streak 559 days
- Completed 769 challenges
- I could not help but laugh when I read "how to do it". It reminded me of how I tried to flip my own king size mattress about 7-8 years ago by myself. Long story short, I ended up under the mattress between the mattress and boxspring, and had to crawl out. So from now on, I call my son or nephew and get one of them to come over to help me flip and rotate my mattress every 6 months. I worked at a furniture store for 12 years, so I know the importance of doing this. The last time I did it was about 2 months ago, so I am good for now.
Thank you Kathy for the morning encouragement today...always love hearing from you. Myjoy, we are almost done and we have barely got to chat. See you on the last day of our pact. Happy Thursday my DC friends! :) April 24, 2014 at 12:26 UTC
- I googled it, we do not have a place in our town to recycle unused electronics. But twice a year the city does have a electronics and medicine drop off at our civic center. I have never dropped anything off, but I am aware of it if I do decide to get rid of some things.
Thanks for the encouragement Kathy! Happy Wednesday DC friends! April 23, 2014 at 12:19 UTC
- Can't believe it took me half the morning to find 2 minutes to do this challenge...but it is done. Like how it made my lower back feel.
Thank you Kathy, Cheri and Gary for the sweet words of encouragement today. Have a wonderful day DC friends! :) April 22, 2014 at 14:48 UTC
- Easy one today...the hand cream that I just put on has sunscreen in it, 8spf. Not a lot, but better than nothing.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Sunday. It started out a dreary day in Georgia, but by 3 o'clock there was not a cloud in the sky. Myjoy, I am so looking forward to the next 5 days...thanks for the invite. Happy Monday DC friends! :) April 21, 2014 at 12:36 UTC
- I love any kind of challenge that works the lower back...this one is no exception. This felt great and really got my body ready for the busy day.
Thank you for the pact Charles...it went by quick. Thank you to Kathy and Gary for the encouragement today. I hope all my friends have a wonderful Easter Sunday...he is risen! April 20, 2014 at 13:13 UTC