Cynthia B.'s Profile
- Recently purchased new sponges for each sink & tub. February 23, 2014 at 16:01 UTC
- Have not yet learned it with my mother, but we are trying to get rid of a squirrel which has entered our house thru the chimney. Critter Control has set cage traps, but I am beginning to wonder how long it takes, and whether there is a fast, humane way to get rid of it for sure, cause I have now seen the squirrel, which is kinda cute, but I don't want to live with, and he has moved the cage. I think there is a time for learning patience, and a time to learn when enough is enough! February 23, 2014 at 15:44 UTC
- I gazed at a light, and then a balloon on the ceiling for 20 minutes each. A pause to refocus. October 10, 2013 at 16:47 UTC
Kerry P. replied October 10, 2013 at 23:02 UTC:
That's a long time.
- Reverently saying grace might accomplish the same thing, but I am trying taking 3 breaths, too. September 11, 2013 at 13:24 UTC
Sherry A. replied September 11, 2013 at 13:36 UTC:
Giving thanks to our Provider, God of the universe! I used to do this without fail. Somehow got out of the habit. Giving thanks is so important, no matter what your faith.
Pam B. replied September 11, 2013 at 13:39 UTC:
Saying a prayer of thanks before eating is a great way to focus before you take a bite!
- I'm working on timeliness, so I'll actually plan to leave at least 10 minutes early many times this week. September 10, 2013 at 15:55 UTC
- Rivers Edge & University Circle in Cleveland. May 30, 2013 at 0:04 UTC
Level 30: Sprouting
Reach level 31 to reveal.
Reach level 32 to reveal.