Lorraine Marie P.'s Profile
Lorraine Marie P.
streak 165 days
streak 1 day
- Completed 1025 challenges
On Feb 26, 2013 total knee replacement,Surgery was a success and I have 100% mobility in my right knee now. next year at this time I will do the left knee.
Since meeting my husband Don Purvis my life is fabulous.
I have walked away from a harsh family life and living great now and safe.
no more bullying no more beatings. I am a happy 52 years young.
- well I am going deep , back a few years ago when my older brother beat me up, that gave me the courage to stand up to my bullying family and walk away. today I am happy and I have a new family all of you here and my wonderful husband that helped me gain the courage to walk away from them. April 16, 2014 at 2:39 UTC
- well I checked out packages of coldcuts at the deli and they have way too much sodium. good thing I am vegan.. April 14, 2014 at 17:36 UTC
- my husband is amazing sore leg and he loaded our storage unit into a uhaul and then unloaded it at home here , then set me up for a yard sale and raised more money for our trip.
thank you hunny. April 14, 2014 at 0:52 UTC
Patti P. replied April 14, 2014 at 14:03 UTC:
- hello all, this is good I do this all the time after I brush my hair I shampoo my hair everyday and clean my brush. April 14, 2014 at 0:40 UTC
- Well my friend took us for manicures and we got to chat a lot and came up with a great idea for making money for the street women she worls with and helps . We are going to put my jewelry making to work for them I will teach how to make items . And we will sell what the women mske give them money and the shelter we support and pay us . The women learn a few skills how to make something how to run a business and gain some self esteem. April 11, 2014 at 23:25 UTC