Lorraine Marie P.'s Profile
Lorraine Marie P.
streak 165 days
streak 0 days
- Completed 984 challenges
On Feb 26, 2013 total knee replacement,Surgery was a success and I have 100% mobility in my right knee now. next year at this time I will do the left knee.
Since meeting my husband Don Purvis my life is fabulous.
I have walked away from a harsh family life and living great now and safe.
no more bullying no more beatings. I am a happy 52 years young.
- Done, I sod everything and went to help a friend in need. March 5, 2014 at 13:59 UTC
- this is great we have two on the fridge near the bed since this is such a small room tilll we move to the new place downstairs... March 4, 2014 at 0:42 UTC
- Done I got new glasses, they look great.
ok Knee replacement went great healing is moving along fast .. thank you to all that encouraged me.. March 4, 2014 at 0:39 UTC
Doris V. replied March 4, 2014 at 0:46 UTC:
I got new glasses last June and I had TKR surgery as well. That went very well and I was all healed and walking fine after two months. I had a wonderful Orthopedic Surgeon. I also have a wonderful Optometrist that I go to every six months for a test for macular degeneration, which can sometimes be caused by a prescription medication I am taking for Rheumatoid Arthritis, So far I am doing well, but I still have to be tested every six months. My next appointment is inn early May.
- WELL SINCE MY HUSBAND AND i CHOOSE not to eat any kind of dairy products I would like to say adding roasted sunflower seeds and sesame seeds to my steamed veggies is best. have a great day all thank for all the great encouragements... February 28, 2014 at 20:48 UTC
Babs D. replied March 3, 2014 at 23:41 UTC:
- I don't like doing emails at night I rather first thing in the morning or mid afternoon and I Don't let emails upset me. stay positive stay alive. February 28, 2014 at 19:12 UTC
Jan A. replied February 28, 2014 at 19:31 UTC:
- wow this is right timing , I just had knee replacement surgery 3 weeks ago today and I am already walking 3 km a day. feeling good not pushing it I rest when I need to.
my husband is headed back again to montreal April 25 for more surgery, so I am making jewelry and selling it to make money for the trip. if you are interested please email me,
email@example.com or web site www.mrslpsrecycledbeads.8k.com and hit my creations. thank you February 28, 2014 at 18:50 UTC
- learning to count to ten even 2o before I did some things, February 27, 2014 at 0:28 UTC
- first let me thank everyone sending encouragement these last few weeks as I went through knee surgery.
as for shopping safe I never touch the food cart with bare hands or let any food I get. February 27, 2014 at 0:16 UTC
Know Lorraine Marie?
Level 298: Blossoming
Reach level 299 to reveal.
Reach level 300 to reveal.