Katherine K.'s Profile
streak 1155 days
streak 1155 days
- Completed 1165 challenges
Currently studying Sports Nutrition
Finally returning to living my passion! :)
Mom of two adult sons Jeremey & Jake
whom I'm so proud of! ♥ ♥
Ready for the next adventure in this journey of life
& crossing some experiences off my Bucket List!
- I will share my food if anyone wants to eat it but most make faces! haha
Green spinach & cucumber smoothie anyone? haha
It's Wednesday and I cant contain my excitement! My son Jeremey is flying in from Texas tonight.
He wants to spend his 34th birthday here at the beach with his Mom (me!) and grandma!
As I've grown older, the best present anyone can GET or GIVE is TIME! =)
I heard this song this morning & am blessed to spend another day with my family.
We never know when today might be the last so I shall savor every minute with my son!
Precious time, precious memories to be made! ♥ ♥
And like the song says, say a million I love yous!
https://www.youtube.com/wat... April 23, 2014 at 17:53 UTC
- Definitely will do this one, probably during supper because I know I wont eat till breakfast the next day! haha savor every bite! April 22, 2014 at 18:30 UTC
- Picky and I still am! haha
Quality of my food is a top priority now! :)
Go Boston marathoners! April 21, 2014 at 22:44 UTC
Teressa T. replied April 22, 2014 at 0:00 UTC:
- Oh boy! After my Holiday celebration meal today it will be tomorrow before Im hungry again! haha April 20, 2014 at 17:43 UTC
- I always enjoy the various aromas in the air here around meal time. With three restaurants at the end of the block (including Beach Pizza) the smells make my mouth water! From garlic breads to the smell of marinara.....Im always hungry here! =) April 19, 2014 at 22:10 UTC
- I always eat after my morning run and it feels great cuz I'm hungry!
An hour later I'm energized and ready for the day!
Happy Good Friday! =) April 18, 2014 at 20:16 UTC
- With the Easter holiday coming up this weekend, I did just this when speaking to my sister who's house the festivities will be at.
And I already got the "try not to bring up your vegetarian views with the guests, we are all free to eat what we want" lecture! too funny!
On a positive note, It will be another holiday spent with my mother & family and for that I am blessed and grateful! ♥ ♥ April 17, 2014 at 18:21 UTC