Katherine K.'s Profile
streak 1150 days
streak 1150 days
- Completed 1160 challenges
Currently studying Sports Nutrition
Finally returning to living my passion! :)
Mom of two adult sons Jeremey & Jake
whom I'm so proud of! ♥ ♥
Ready for the next adventure in this journey of life
& crossing some experiences off my Bucket List!
- I always eat after my morning run and it feels great cuz I'm hungry!
An hour later I'm energized and ready for the day!
Happy Good Friday! =) April 18, 2014 at 20:16 UTC
- With the Easter holiday coming up this weekend, I did just this when speaking to my sister who's house the festivities will be at.
And I already got the "try not to bring up your vegetarian views with the guests, we are all free to eat what we want" lecture! too funny!
On a positive note, It will be another holiday spent with my mother & family and for that I am blessed and grateful! ♥ ♥ April 17, 2014 at 18:21 UTC
- As a nutritionist I use the "Sparkpeople" Android app to track my food intake. Last night it was homemade pizza dough, marinara sauce, fresh basil & garlic pizza! yummy!
I always sleep well because of my exercise routines that totally keep me stress free these days!
Yeay, it's Wednesday! April 16, 2014 at 17:43 UTC
- I often crave coffee in the afternoon and when I do, I just think about the LAST time I drank coffee after lunch and was awake all night! :/ April 15, 2014 at 17:31 UTC
- I usually dont eat on the go except when cycling long distances then a gel or protein bar does the trick!
Yeay! It's Monday! Going to be in the 70s today! Blessed with sunshine and blue skies today! =) April 14, 2014 at 17:18 UTC
- "Sunflowerseed bark"
Haha Nana would think I was crazy!
Melt organic cacao chocolate
Pour onto parchment lined plate
Sprinkle sunflower seeds on top
Refrigerate 20 minutes till hardened
Nutritious snack for after workouts!
Enjoy this beautiful Sunday! :) April 13, 2014 at 18:36 UTC
- Ahhhh but its the weekend and I live "on the fly"!
During the week everything is planned, the weekend is for relaxing and going with the flow =)
But my choices are always the healthiest! =) April 11, 2014 at 19:12 UTC