Michelle E.'s Profile
streak 573 days
streak 33 days
- Completed 771 challenges
A new focus is present and for now I'll be popping in and out of DC randomly but won't be consistent in connecting. I'll receive DC personal msgs and am on FB: https://www.facebook.com/Mi...
Love is Patient and Kind
1 Thes 5:16-19 ~ Psalm 91:1-2 ~ John 14:27 ~ Gal 5:22-23
- Well.... This was interesting and I learned which will help me recycle more efficiently.
Donna, Lasita and Cymry... Nice surprises in your E and with the points. Thanks for much gals! You brighten my virtual garden.
I was on kilter today. Prayer yesterday and deep sleep vanished the mental doubt popping into my head. Odd how I didn't even know I was thinking of something really deep until bam, an event sent it straight up to pick on me. Thanks for the support yesterday. :) April 23, 2014 at 22:31 UTC
- Donna and Lasita... You gave me enough points for a new branch level! Thanks so much!!! You are kind and fun... Points and Pirates. :)!
I'll be marching, right to bed asap. It was a beautiful day, but I felt off kilter for an unknown reason. April 22, 2014 at 23:42 UTC
- I prefer to only use sunscreen when I am going to be out for a long time and could burn. Our bodies will handle the sun beams much more effectively with more chlorophyll and nutrients at a cellular level also; everything works together.
Thank you for the fun and joyful encouragement today!
Peggy - I thought today was day 4 of the pact.
Today was a 180 of what I expected/planned, and the first time I typed those first words, my PC even turned off. Yep, I was typing and it just turned off. Yep, one of those days! ALL good, it was fun and relaxing.
Gotta go.... ♥ April 22, 2014 at 1:47 UTC
- Hey There... a nice rain passing overhead and it is lovely falling so gracefully. Lasita and Donna, you all showered me with wonderful wishes and pow-points. Thank you. Peggy, your day of enjoying nature and crocheting - Happy Easter relaxing with the music.
This is a terrific exercise, may arms and legs liked it and I felt a stretch too. YAY!!!
I liked this... Jesus didn’t die to change our behavior, He died to change our identity. How will knowing that we are holy, righteous, redeemed and beloved cause me to live differently? April 21, 2014 at 0:15 UTC
- Whoa... It is late! No eggs today, but I had fresh water sautéed Brussel sprout leaves and mushrooms twice today, topped with ghee and "mixed spices". My mixed spices: Several weeks ago during an unexpected org-spree, I took a lot of my spice bottles and emptied them together, shook in a quart jar and then placed in a 1/2 pint jar to sprinkle as needed, it's awesome!
Whoa... you all rocked out my forest with bonus points. Thanks for the variety of Encouragement my visiting gardeners: Lasita, Carol, Nancy and Donna. I've named a tree after each of you. :) And all my Encouragers... If you look closely, you'll see your named carved eloquently in the bark.
This was my last day in Simple Cuisine, I'm heading back to the Everyday Well-Being track Easter morning. Happy Easter. Peggy, it is going fast this time. Enjoy a favorite day of the year ♥!
The little 3 year olds were fun tonight, so loving and I introduced myself as "Birdy" - they just warmed right up to me; it must come across as nature and friendly.
p.s. I know the "quotes" at the end of a sentence are suppose to include the "period." I can't make myself do it, it just seems incorrect! April 20, 2014 at 3:37 UTC
- Hey Lasita, LoveLoveLove :)
Carol, Grace xoxox
Peggy, Hello Lady! ♥
DCers.... So glad we found this community to support us in various endeavors and create special friendships.
I like the idea of adding the veggies to the beans, easy addition. I'm not sure I'll have the rice, but the beans and veggies, a big YES!
Enjoy this wonderful Good Friday and the Easter Weekend! April 18, 2014 at 18:08 UTC
Level 287: Branching
Reach level 288 to reveal.
Reach level 289 to reveal.
Reach level 290 to reveal.