Stacy M.'s Profile
streak 891 days
streak 891 days
- Completed 952 challenges
I have a most amazingly beautiful son, whom I adore. I am so blessed with a most loving family both biological in nature & created, gathered and assembled along life's journey!! Thank you Great Spirit for your love and guidance!
- Thank you so very muchly Donna and Tomas for your encouragement today!! I hope that each of you had a productively fun day!! I forgot to take Foxy for her bath~~~oops, glad there is tomorrow!!
Being a recycler from nearly birth~~I am so on this!! I know where the "regular" site is, I was curious about the 'round-ups' the county supposedly have each month~~they do, sort of~~except in the summer?? Anyway, I will continue to be a ward of the planet as it is my duty!!
Love, Light and LoVe MoTHer EarTH~~~~
True happiness is....to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence on the future.~~~Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Innerpeace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting go of the past, and is therefore the means for correcting our misconceptions.~~~Gerald Jampolsky
It is in the moments of illness that we are compelled to recognize that we live not alone but chained to a creature of a different kingdom, whole worlds apart, who has no knowledge to make ourselves understood: our body.~~~Marcel Proust
http://youtu.be/2ia0NQYDDZ0 April 23, 2014 at 21:02 UTC
Donna C. replied April 23, 2014 at 21:18 UTC:
- Thank you so very much Donna, Tom, Meezan and M.G. for encouraging me today~~~this FiNaL day of class!!! Woo-Hoo!! I so enjoyed the class, glad it is behind me though!! I hope that each one of you had a most excellent day!!!
The dog looked at me quite funny!!
Love, Light and Be Free~~~~~~~~~
A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free.~~~Nikos Kazantzakis
People suffer because they are caught in their views. As soon as we release those views, we are free and don't suffer any more.~~~Thich Nhat Hanh
The moment I have realized God sitting in the temple of every human body, the moment I stand in reverence of every human being and see God in him - that moment I am free from bondage, everything that binds vanishes, and I am free.~~~Swami Vivekananda
http://youtu.be/wXBba77U1_Y April 23, 2014 at 2:16 UTC
Donna C. replied April 23, 2014 at 2:26 UTC:
- Thank you ever so kindly Donna, Tom and Ray for your encouragement this fine sunfilled day!! I hope that each of you enjoyed your day!!
I will try!!
Love, Light and SuNsHiNe~~~~~~~
Friendship is the shadow of the evening, which increases with the setting sun of life.~~~Jean de la Fontaine
After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem there is a solution, and the soul's indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer.~~~William R. Alger
Behold, my friends, the spring is come; the earth has gladly received the embraces of the sun, and we shall soon see the results of their love!~~~Sitting Bull
http://youtu.be/tIdIqbv7SPo April 22, 2014 at 3:00 UTC
- Thank you most muchly Tom and Donna for your encouragement this fine, very cool, overcast day in Tallahassee!! Much to our surprise, Mr. Sun did not reveal himself~~no worries for me!! I enjoy grey skies, we appreciate the blue when it does come!!!
Extra easy challenge, maybe I did it wrong~~~back to the gym this week for me!!! I can't wait!!
Love, Light and Loveliness~~~~~
Humans live through their myths and only endure their realities.~~~Robert Anton Wilson
I like the silent church before the service begins better than any preaching.~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Our human compassion binds us the one to the other - not in pity or in patronizingly, but as human beings who have learned how to turn our common suffering into hope for the future.~~~Nelson Mandela
I just could not resist~~~
http://youtu.be/AH6bSw_ImpU April 20, 2014 at 21:57 UTC
Tom M. replied April 21, 2014 at 16:27 UTC:
- Thank you kindly Tomas', M.G. and Donna for your encouragement today!! I enjoyed my first Saturday without school work to do the entire semester!!! YaY!! We had another BeAuTiFuLLy cool cloudy-misty day~~I so enjoyed it! I hope that y'all enjoyed the day as well!!
I keep up on a variety topics whirling around our town. The legislators had the week off~~~yay!
Love, Light and LoVeLy MiStY Morning DeW~~~~~~
We sleep, but the loom of life never stops, and the pattern which was weaving when the sun went down is weaving when it comes up in the morning.~~~Henry Ward Beecher
Between the conscious and the unconscious, the mind has put up a swing: all earth's creatures, even the supernovas, sway between these two trees, and it never winds down.~~~Kabir
He sounds the evening drum himself, the early morning bell.
His door closes on a single pillow, a flickering lamp;
After poking the red embers among white ashes
He lies down to hear the patter of rain on his window.~~~Su Tung-P'o
http://youtu.be/mkidRzeMXM4 April 20, 2014 at 0:24 UTC
- Thank you so very much to our newly Golden M.G., Donna, Ray and Meezan for encouraging me this fine beautifully rain-filled day in Tallahassee. I fell asleep to it last night, woke to it this morning, fell back to sleep......woke again, enjoyed the day. I hope that each of you had a most pleasant day as well!!!!
I had spinach/cheese in phyllo~~forgot the feta....silly girl!! Yummy!!!!
Love, Light and LoTs Of Faerie DuSt SpRiNkLeS EvErYwHeRe~~~~~~~
Khalil Gibran~~~Lebanese Poet~~~b. January 6, 1883, d. April 10, 1931~~
Beauty is life when life unveils her holy face. But you are life and you are the veil. Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in the mirror. But you are eternity and you are the mirror.~~
But if in your thought you must measure time into seasons, let each season encircle all the other seasons, And let today embrace the past with remembrance and the future with longing.~~
And let the best be for your friend....Seek him always with hours to live. For it is his to fill your need, but not your emptiness. And in the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.~~
My faves at my home festival!!!!~~~
http://youtu.be/Gy7zrzbYhOU April 19, 2014 at 0:41 UTC
- Thank you Kindly Meezan, Tom and Donna for your hugzzzz of encouragement I hope that all of you had a most excellent day! Mine was pretty good!!
I love a good hug from myself and/or others!! Definitely a good stretch!!
Love, Light and LoTs Of HuGzzzzzzzzzz~~~~~~~~
We need 4 hugs a day for survival. We need 8 hugs a day for maintenance. We need 12 hugs a day for growth.~~~Virginia Satir
Life is an unanswered question, but let's believe in the dignity and importance of the question.~~~Tennessee Williams
Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and what is done in love is done well.~~~Vincent Van Gogh
http://youtu.be/FOl01vKXv6I April 18, 2014 at 2:14 UTC