Stacy M.'s Profile
streak 886 days
streak 886 days
- Completed 947 challenges
I have a most amazingly beautiful son, whom I adore. I am so blessed with a most loving family both biological in nature & created, gathered and assembled along life's journey!! Thank you Great Spirit for your love and guidance!
- Thank you so very much to our newly Golden M.G., Donna, Ray and Meezan for encouraging me this fine beautifully rain-filled day in Tallahassee. I fell asleep to it last night, woke to it this morning, fell back to sleep......woke again, enjoyed the day. I hope that each of you had a most pleasant day as well!!!!
I had spinach/cheese in phyllo~~forgot the feta....silly girl!! Yummy!!!!
Love, Light and LoTs Of Faerie DuSt SpRiNkLeS EvErYwHeRe~~~~~~~
Khalil Gibran~~~Lebanese Poet~~~b. January 6, 1883, d. April 10, 1931~~
Beauty is life when life unveils her holy face. But you are life and you are the veil. Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in the mirror. But you are eternity and you are the mirror.~~
But if in your thought you must measure time into seasons, let each season encircle all the other seasons, And let today embrace the past with remembrance and the future with longing.~~
And let the best be for your friend....Seek him always with hours to live. For it is his to fill your need, but not your emptiness. And in the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.~~
My faves at my home festival!!!!~~~
http://youtu.be/Gy7zrzbYhOU April 19, 2014 at 0:41 UTC
- Thank you Kindly Meezan, Tom and Donna for your hugzzzz of encouragement I hope that all of you had a most excellent day! Mine was pretty good!!
I love a good hug from myself and/or others!! Definitely a good stretch!!
Love, Light and LoTs Of HuGzzzzzzzzzz~~~~~~~~
We need 4 hugs a day for survival. We need 8 hugs a day for maintenance. We need 12 hugs a day for growth.~~~Virginia Satir
Life is an unanswered question, but let's believe in the dignity and importance of the question.~~~Tennessee Williams
Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and what is done in love is done well.~~~Vincent Van Gogh
http://youtu.be/FOl01vKXv6I April 18, 2014 at 2:14 UTC
- Thank you so muchly Tom and Donna for your welcome back encouragement!!! I am so happy to be FREE~~~~Wheeeeeeee!! I really don't know how well I'll do on the paper~~just glad it is OvEr!! I know that Tom got a massage! Donna, I hope the Cherubs treated you well!!
I sometimes have trouble if I drink caffeine too late~~so, I stopped my pm coffee.... I use ear plugs every night, something I started when camping at festivals. Thought, I'll try it at home, it works~~~
Love, Light and LoVe SoMe MoRe~~~~~~
A thing long expected takes the form of the unexpected when at last it comes.~~~Mark Twain
Everyone wishes to have truth on his side, but not everyone wishes to be on the side of truth.~~~Richard Whately
Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.~~~Lao-Tzu
http://youtu.be/F1L5zJ2afLs April 17, 2014 at 1:43 UTC
- Thank you Tom and Donna for your encouragement this warm afternoon in Tallahassee. I am as promised, taking a break from the DC to focus on my paper and school until the 16th!! I will miss you both and everyone else as well!! I hope y'all had a most excellent Saturday!!
I do this all the time, use a smaller plate, cup, bowl~~~have for a long time!!
Love, Light and BeNd YoUr MiNd~~~~~~
Develop a mind that functions freely, without depending on anything or any place.~~~Diamond Sutra
The teacher who is indeed wise does not bind you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.~~~Khalil Gibran
As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway into the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives.~~~Henry David Thoreau
I am gonna have to do this soon~~~~
http://youtu.be/o_iVlhcF_NA April 5, 2014 at 20:06 UTC
- Thank you kindly sweet Tomas and Donna for your encouragement today~~~ran around with the bestie today~~she is a hoot!! I hope that you both enjoyed your day as well!!
Easily done DC!! Felt nice too!
Love, Light and LoTs oOf Faerie DuSt SpRiNkLeS EvErYwHeRe~~~~~~~~
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~~~Confucius
And now here is my secret, a very simple secret; it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye.~~~Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Listening is such a simple act. It requires us to be present, and that takes practice, but we don't have to do anything else. We don't have to advise, or coach, or sound wise. We just have to be willing to sit there and listen.~~~Margaret J. Wheatley
They are my faves~~
http://youtu.be/eIwQc7Up5Qk April 5, 2014 at 0:59 UTC
- Thank You my DearestPirateQueen for your encouragement this BeAuTiFuL day in Tallahassee!! I hope your Cherub wrangling went well on your "Friday"!!! Yaaarrrr~~~~~
I have stopped going out to lunch or even dinner very often. I usually carry lunch with me when I am on the go. I rarely go to movies in the theater, I Netflix or wait for cable to get them.
Love, Light and LeT's HaVe SomE FuN~~~~~~
Procrastination is a lot like a credit card: it's a lot of fun until you get the bill.~~~Christopher Parker
We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love and belonging, power, freedom, and fun.~~~William Glasser
Don't ever become a pessimist... a pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, bu an optimist has more fun, and neither can stop the march of events.~~~Robert A. Heinlein
http://youtu.be/Jdjtqu3XK4U April 4, 2014 at 1:40 UTC