Sandy T.'s Profile
- Mary and Lyn, thanks for the love today! ☺♥☺
As this is something I try to practice with any conversation, I'm going to call this one 'done'.
Hope everyone has a beautiful Spring day. ♥ April 18, 2014 at 13:50 UTC
- Good morning, and thanks so much for your sweet encoragement today, Lyn. Yes, the sun is shining. Feels good too.. ☺
I actually bought a crystal bracelet a few years ago that was blessed with the intention of patience and I wear it just about every day to remind me of this very thing. Seems to be working ...
Happy Thursday, everyone! April 17, 2014 at 12:50 UTC
- Thanks so much for thinking of me today, Lyn. Hope your day is super as well!! ☺
I was just thinking the other day I need to change up some of the photos in my office... I'll consider this more today.
Cold but beautiful day today. Hope your day is filled with beauty! April 16, 2014 at 12:36 UTC
- Thanks so much for you encouragements today, Lyn and Mary. Yes, Mary, what we are experiencing today is definitely liquid sunshine. But does it have to get so cold tonight? I mean, really!!!!
Also, thanks to my pactner, Nancy, for a very successful pact. 361 Points... nice!
So, typically when I shower I do a version of this; but in the sake of completing this challenge as written, I did it here sitting at my desk. Felt pretty good too!
Happy soggy Tuesday!! ☺ April 15, 2014 at 13:12 UTC
- Good Monday morning, everyone. And, thanks so much, Lyn, for your encouragement today. I hope you are having a wonderful morning.
Most of the items on the salty 7 list I don't eat... the others are a rarity (like the cupcakes... only on special occasions like someone's birthday). I was really surprised not to see crackers listed, but pretzels were. I've definitely been on a cracker binge these last few months ... and my waistline proves that! Not to mention the puffy feeling I have the next day when I overindulge the night before. It's gotten to be an addiction at this point. But, I'm aware, and the best way to take care of that addiction is to stopy buying them, huh!!!
Happy Sping day everyone. Hope the sun is shining on you today. April 14, 2014 at 13:04 UTC
- Thanks so much for the early encouragement today, Lyn. It promises to be a beautiful day to be outside.
Oh, DEFINITELY I need to stop eating things like crackers (one of my easy go-to comfort foods) when I get home from work. I just can't eat one and walk away. Problem solved for today...I've already eaten them all... Holy cow!!
Happy spring day to all!!! April 13, 2014 at 12:47 UTC