Mary C.'s Profile
streak 215 days
streak 177 days
- Completed 857 challenges
- OK....I'll climb the stairs instead of riding the elevator or escalator when I go on the metro this a.m. Ordinarily, I'd go downstairs and throw in a load of wash and do the double climb, but it's Easter Sunday. No washing machine noise today!
51.2F bit of a wind, partly sunny. no rain.
Have a wonderful day!! April 20, 2014 at 13:17 UTC
- did it....slowly at first, then with a little more zip.
55.2F, bright sun at the moment, though there are clouds here & there. no rain.
lovely day for a walk. soon as I finish this, I'll get my duds on and head out! April 19, 2014 at 14:03 UTC
- not as well as I did it the last time on this track (maybe 2 months ago?). But I managed a reasonable approximation, and I love the marching in place warmup.
39.9F cloudy, but a few streaks of sunshine.
Today would have been my parents' 94th wedding anniversary, and my brother bob & his wife's 64th. A big day in the past. Now we have all their offspring and memories to warm our hearts. Have a wonderful day! April 18, 2014 at 12:54 UTC
- did it.....lots of exercise retrieving balls that didn't go in the basket.
41.4F sunny, windy. Lovely day.
have to fast from food and drink for 10-12 hours (from 2:30am, when I took my pills). then show up
at GWU for a blood test. fun city.
Just read this: Every day is a new beginning. Let's enjoy it! April 17, 2014 at 12:42 UTC
- grabbed a pillow off the couch. right size. did the side bends. UFF da! I need to do more of these!
32.4F with a gusty North wind! Back to whatever we were having last week. Thanks be, no snow!!
Friends in WI got 7" of snow! brrrr.
Hope everyone got through tax day in good season (as my dear late mother-in-law would have said). Have fun today!! Happy Emancipation Day! April 16, 2014 at 12:28 UTC
- well....kinda fun if confusing.
65.3F rainy "though April showers may come your way, they bring the flowers that bloom in May"
Please keep my grandson's lacrosse teammate in your prayers. as he and some friends were walking home, he was struck and killed last night by a hit-and-run driver. the team is devastated. pray for the driver, too. she was age 23, dui. one life lost, another one ruined. we can do our best
to teach kids responsibility, but in the end, it's up to them. April 15, 2014 at 11:59 UTC
- too easy, but i felt a little burn.....:)
67.5F a little wind. Wearin my cargo shorts for the first time this year! Love all the pockets, which I do need for all the auditory accessories to work my CI properly. Yesterday, I did not have them, and my CI got set on the wrong setting accidentally when I changed the battery. It should have been on "Music." Even so, I'm grateful for what I did hear.
Big day yesterday--took the tram tour of the National Arboretum after walking about a mile through the cherry tree area. Tram has a pre-recorded narrative about the 600+ acre arboretum itself, not just the cherry trees/blossoms, and covers the whole area. Saw the 150-year-old Rowan Oak! Then
we went to Handel's "Messiah" at the National Presbyterian Church. Totally wonderful!
Enjoy this lovely spring day! April 14, 2014 at 13:23 UTC
Level 301: Planting
Reach level 302 to reveal.
Reach level 303 to reveal.