Diana H.'s Profile
streak 679 days
streak 105 days
- Completed 1161 challenges
- I know we had this one once before, but it is a good reminder again. The meal that I adore is spaghetti squash with a tomato based sauce over it. It satisfies my craving for spaghetti without using the processed pasta. Today is grocery day, so I'll be sure and add this to my shopping list.
It's a beautiful day in Vegas, lots of sun and clear skies. I slept in until 7:30 this morning to make up for the hour I lost last night. Going to be a challenge getting up tomorrow for work.
Day - 4 of our glorious pact, Maria. Have a super Sunday, my friend. ♥ March 9, 2014 at 15:15 UTC
- In the past, every Sunday, I would cook all my meals for the week. It was much easier for me when I came home for lunch or had dinner after going to the gym, to just reheat something I made on Sunday. I'd like to start cooking on Sundays again.
Maria, we are at the halfway mark now. Hope your weekend is terrific. March 8, 2014 at 15:14 UTC
- When I walk on the treadmill at the gym I tend to do this. A fitness trainer once told me this is better than just going the same stride for an hour. We need to surprise our muscles and keep them in tip top shape by varying our workout.
Maria, our pact is getting into high gear. Day-2 already! Looking forward to the weekend? March 7, 2014 at 15:32 UTC
- Having a party on Saturday, asian style. I have a nice cabbage salad to go with the meal.
Maria, it's Day-1. We are on our way to a fun-filled pact. Thanks ! ♥ March 6, 2014 at 18:29 UTC
- I will have to think about this one when I have time later.
Everyone have a wonderful Wednesday! March 5, 2014 at 18:32 UTC
- Wow, we just made 342 big points, Diana. Thank you so very much for pacting with me.
The side stretches are one of my favorites and I have the waist to prove it. ) ( March 4, 2014 at 18:25 UTC