Pamela M.'s Profile
streak 186 days
streak 1 day
- Completed 1046 challenges
I am 50 something and live in virginia, i live with several furbabies, have 2 grown children that i love with all my heart...i have 3 grandsons that i adore...i work a 4 day work week..but those 4 days are 10 hrs long!
i may have a 3 day weekend but i really dont have alot of spare time...i help out my parents with medical problems...which i feel honored to be able to do.
life is good! God is Great!
- this will have to be planned for Friday...the only day i have time for a big breakfast....working days there is only time for cereal or a bagel....today is out because i have committed to having dinner with the family and if yu knew my family small dinners are not our style..lol March 9, 2014 at 12:47 UTC
- I am a diet pepsi addict and i drink alot of it...everyday...and i wil NOT be giving them up anytime soon,,,,for any reason.its my 1 vice and i will enjoy them when i want......they do not have sorbitol but do have aspartame. other than that i dont really do sugar free stuff because its usually much higher in cost. March 4, 2014 at 21:54 UTC
- i usually dont get home from work till late then its dinner and bed......but today because of the snow storm we were sent home from work early and i actually got to eat dinner at a normal time. so this is a DONE March 4, 2014 at 2:30 UTC
- ok i had a baked potato for lunch, and celery for a snack....the skin on a potato is the best anyway....oh and i have celery and radishes..unpeeled for snack at work tomorrow. I plan on making broccoli soup tomorrow for dinner and since i use an immersion blender to cream it all up i always use the stalk of the broccoli .
today it was 69 degrees a beautiful spring day...around 3 pm it started to rain and the temp dropped a few degrees.....since then its dropped a lot...and its supposed to drop even more and the rain will turn to snow by morning..and tomorrow night the temp is supposed to be 9 degrees,,,,,brrr i hate snow and cold. March 3, 2014 at 0:08 UTC
- i always have frozen fruit...mostly for smoothies, but will snack on some after dinner tonight March 1, 2014 at 13:22 UTC
- oh how i hate water...its not so bad in the summer months but in winter its all i can do to sip water when taking meds...water yuck February 28, 2014 at 13:12 UTC
Johnna H. replied February 28, 2014 at 15:27 UTC:
I know when I was first trying to get in more water it was hard. I was a die hard soda drinker and I hated that water was flat and tasted like... well... water. The bland nothingness was killer. I started with plain sparkling water and added frozen fruit. It kept the water cold and added flavor. I worked towards regular water with fruit and now I drink plain water 95% of the time. That's what worked for me, so I thought I'd share :)
Pamela M. replied February 28, 2014 at 19:51 UTC:
thank you Johnna , i went ut today and bought a couple pretty acrylic glasses with tops and straws....i also bought a couple bags frozen fruit..i got out my ice crusher and i will be giving yur hints a try
Pamela M. replied March 1, 2014 at 3:32 UTC:
at dinner tonight i ordered a water with lemon and my daughter in law was so shocked she almost fell off her chair.....lol the look on her face as worth the unpleasantness of the water