Wendy W.'s Profile
- Wendy W. is taking time away from Daily Challenge and will be back on March 28, 2014.
Due to my moms health issues I am taking a break for now but I will be back.
Hugs to all and thank you for your support.
Jacquelyn M. replied March 6, 2014 at 2:33 UTC:
I knew I had not seen you in DC land for a while. Enjoy your time away and we'll see you soon and take good care of your MOM! : ) ((Hugs))
- Today I had to wheel mom around in her chair. I think that is enough work out for the day thank you.
Some very nice person mentioned I can freeze my time here so I don't loose all the hard work. I think I am going to do that for a while. I am exhausted.
Love to all. February 25, 2014 at 1:50 UTC
- Hi everyone.
I hope you all had a smooth and awesome weekend.
I have no real steps but I did some high stepping in my yard all around. :)
Hugs to all. February 23, 2014 at 23:20 UTC
- Today I ran slowly and for only 3 minutes at a time. While I ran I bobbed and weaved like a boxer.
So I think that is a good start to getting back to power walking. Hugs to everyone February 23, 2014 at 1:29 UTC
- Ha ha I forgot to get a new tract. However I did get some clean washing items yesterday. LOL February 21, 2014 at 22:42 UTC
Lynn R. replied February 21, 2014 at 22:54 UTC:
Have a wonderful weekend.
- Good Evening Everyone! I hope you are having a great week so far.
I am so relieved my mother's swollen foot is getting much better and she is even smiling again. Whew. That was scary for a moment there. She is needing my attention a little less and we have some great friends helping out a lot. Thank You Universe!
So once I understood the directions of this challenge I actually found it a little hard on my hips especially my right one (that I had surgery on a year ago). So I didn't do it 10x but a good 5 on either side worked for me. It is helpful and doing a little at a time will make my legs and hips stronger.
Have a wonderful evening and big hugs to all. February 20, 2014 at 0:52 UTC
Heidi S. replied February 20, 2014 at 0:54 UTC:
Yay for your mom and friends to help. You are good at listening to your body and knowing your limits. Have a nice evening, Wendy!
Wendy C. replied February 20, 2014 at 1:18 UTC:
A little goes a LONNNNNNNNNNNG way:-) Happy to hear your Mom's getting the TLC she needs during her recovery. Sounds like it heals you also, a very good thing!
Jacquelyn M. replied February 20, 2014 at 2:56 UTC:
Glad to hear the good news about your Mom ... yes, the Universe is awesome! : )
- Thank you DC this heel lift is excellant for people like me who's feet burn and tingle on the bottom. It really helps the blood to circulate well.
Have a great day evening everyone. February 19, 2014 at 0:13 UTC