Mel O.'s Profile
- 1.my alarm goes off at 6.30am. Get up and get the children ready for school. This is a struggle at the moment as I am still very sore from surgery.
2.The alarm goes off again at 8.20 to let the girls know that there is 5 minutes until they need to leave to walk to the bus stop. We were ready early today and this was good, got to chat about the day ahead and the upcoming weekend.
3. The alarm sounds again at 8.30 so the girls now it is time to walk to the bus stop. This was nice and peaceful as they were all ready and waiting to go. It was calm and relieving to know they were off to school and I could now rest :D June 14, 2012 at 0:39 UTC
- thought about the end of the road.....I have recently had abdominal surgery to repair a hernia that has been an ongoing issue for me all my life. I have a defect of my abdominal wall and this was my 5th surgery to try and repair it. I have been in alot of pain and am not allowed to do anything. I keep telling myself that it will be all worth it in the end :D June 14, 2012 at 0:30 UTC
- I helped an elderly lady push her trolley to the car and load her groceries in it. I felt very rewarded with the thanks she gave me :D June 14, 2012 at 0:18 UTC
- one on the ladies that is new to work, she seems to critisise everyone in everything they do. She has the least experience and rather learn from what we all have she just constantly puts us down June 5, 2012 at 3:29 UTC
Trina W. replied June 5, 2012 at 7:57 UTC:
- I try to do this anyway... June 5, 2012 at 3:13 UTC
- 1. Doing more then one job at a time....time managemnet and me do not always go hand in hand. Have been doing a short course on improving time management, and I always finish what I start.
2. Forever cleaning, picking up stuff off the floor, doing things my children are asked to do but don't do..
3. Easily distracted...this comes from doing too much at once. Focusing more on one task at a time is my aim. June 5, 2012 at 3:08 UTC