Crislee S.'s Profile
streak 2 days
streak 0 days
- Completed 72 challenges
- ouchie ouchi ouchie these actually hurt a bit. I didnt realize how stiff I was until after I was done. Adding these to regime now too. I feel good after doing these for a week. June 17, 2012 at 1:13 UTC
- This was slightly difficult. But I loved doing it. I felt great and energized after wards. June 17, 2012 at 1:09 UTC
- This was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed myself with this exercise challenge. June 17, 2012 at 1:07 UTC
- This one was also hard but I love a good challenge. I am up to holding for a full 15 sec before i have to release. This is a good way to strengthen muscles in the upper back region.....I am looking for connections on here :'( I dont have anyone to help encourage me or form a pact with...if anyone is willing I would be happy. (Just a thought) June 17, 2012 at 1:05 UTC
- Now this one was a true challenge for me as I'm not very good at any kind of push up but I did manage to complete 3 sets of 10. I made my own challenge to myself to do more and get stronger with these. June 17, 2012 at 1:01 UTC
- Felt great. I'm doing this one more often. Sorry for the late posts at the time that these happened was Final Exam week for me. I did great got excellent grades on all of my finals I'm proud of myself. June 17, 2012 at 0:58 UTC
- I did this one late but it provided me with an excellent workout. I actually copy and paste these into a word document so that I can print them and do them everyday!! I like these new challenges they are doing great at helping me stay fit. June 17, 2012 at 0:57 UTC
- This was alot of fun. I decided to incorporate this into my weekly workout routine. Its great for stiff shoulders. Doing this one alot more. Although I did this for 3 minutes instead of just one...i am more out of shape that I figured time to step it up alot more. >:) June 17, 2012 at 0:52 UTC
Level 18: Leafing
Reach level 19 to reveal.
Reach level 20 to reveal.