Tatauq M.'s Profile
streak 221 days
streak 0 days
- Completed 1068 challenges
I am Eskimo and love to take photos of where I'm at! :D
(When I do have a working camera in front of me)
I also love my family very, very much.
Please forgive me if I cannot keep up, I try my best to write on here each day, but responding depends on if I can respond from my PC. My phone is extremely slow and I cannot respond each day.
Thank you kindly, for your understanding!
*much love, countless prayers, big hugs, and many blessings from
- Thank you for your encouragement!
This challenge will be the hardest challenge yet to give on this day and the stress that were in are plentiful.
I pray I can keep this pledge today. To be able to trust God in all He is does and all that happens, I must.
I hope your week is wonderful! February 27, 2014 at 17:23 UTC
- I tell myself, "These (insert age) years have passed by this quickly, I believe that this too shall pass, just as quickly." February 22, 2014 at 21:52 UTC
- ♥ We've had our little guy since birth. He'll be 3 in April already. ♥
Please pray with me in adopting him still?
God is love and love He does!
Happy Valentines Day!
*hugs* ♥ February 14, 2014 at 22:20 UTC
- Interesting! After my list of people I've grown up with etc. The three people who motivate me are the ones I've steered from majority of my life.
This is time for reality to say, "Hey! Keep talking to them more and connect with them more!"
Thank you DC. I know something like this shouldn't be a way to tell myself, at the same time, better now than never.
I hope you are wonderfully blessed and if not, I pray you'll be blessed even more!
*hugs* January 31, 2014 at 1:41 UTC
Maria T. replied January 31, 2014 at 2:58 UTC:
- I must have a job/money to impulse buy lol... so done!
Although, the best way for me to not impulse purchase is to stand/sit there and ask, "Do I need this OR do I want this? Need? Want? Want? Need?" It wasn't an easy task at first, but it got easier and I've thanked myself plenty a times for putting away my wants!
♥ * ♥ * ♥ * ♥ * ♥ * ♥
I cannot thank each and everyone by name whose encouraged me lately. Your words and thoughts are more than greatly appreciated and has tremendously helped, by just reading them as days go by.
My life is a struggle, yet I trust God in all He does and continue to pray He carries us through. Bless your loving hearts!
♥ I hope the rest of your week is fantabulous! :D January 29, 2014 at 4:30 UTC
- I'm not sure where to start, other than used is cheaper than a new item. I will say, even buying a new item, to reuse the box or the gift wrap or even a gift bag, is a good way too.
Christmas is getting closer.
I hope all is well... and if it isn't, I pray it gets better sooner than later.
By the way, thank you ladies, for all of your loving words of encouragement lately!
*peace & blessings* December 19, 2013 at 23:15 UTC