Carmen M.'s Profile
- Wow! I had to do this today; just in time for today's challenge.
I have to go to Columbus, Ohio today and I wasn't expecting it. So I had to adjust my schedule and shift some things around. Once, I did the shifting, I realized today's changes actually work out better for me. God knew exactly what I needed and He didn't hesitate to provide. Thank You Lord! And thank you DC for providing an opportunity for me to see the work of His hands!
Have a great day everyone! April 22, 2014 at 11:16 UTC
- This is an easy one for me. I work from home, but all work takes place in my office. I learned a long time ago not to allow work to infiltrate my home and family dynamics. There has to be a beginning and an end. April 21, 2014 at 13:45 UTC
- HE IS RISEN!! HE LIVES!! (Matt. 28:5-6)
I started doing this a while ago, but not just twenty minutes. I rise between 4:00-4:30 every morning. There are less distractions and I get to give my undivided attention to the Lord, and He gives His back to me. There is no better way to start my day!
Happy Resurrection Sunday! April 20, 2014 at 12:24 UTC
- Okay, I have three people in mind who handle work-life balance with grace and ease. The one I am going to ask is already my mentor and he has done what I am trying to do for over 60 years. He always gives me wise counsel! April 19, 2014 at 12:20 UTC
Linda F. replied April 19, 2014 at 16:58 UTC:
- Just one? Really? I wish I could possibly run just one errand. I'll make an attempt, but it will never happen. As a minister, errands are the nature of the beast, lol!
Have an errand free day (or should I say, one errand-less day, lol) April 18, 2014 at 12:02 UTC
- This truly is an easy one for me. I cut back on facebook months ago and I never really got involved with twitter, so challenge complete. When I do get on facebook, its usually in the evening when everything else is complete. April 18, 2014 at 3:38 UTC
Diane M. replied April 18, 2014 at 6:03 UTC:
- I already have a set time and not by choice. Its just that this all clock stops ticking around 9:30 p.m. every night. Then, bright and early, at about 4:30 a.m., just like clock work, my eyes pop open to begin a new day. And I do feel refreshed and ready to go! April 17, 2014 at 1:04 UTC
Level 123: Blossoming
Reach level 124 to reveal.
Reach level 125 to reveal.