Carmen M.'s Profile
- I already have a set time and not by choice. Its just that this all clock stops ticking around 9:30 p.m. every night. Then, bright and early, at about 4:30 a.m., just like clock work, my eyes pop open to begin a new day. And I do feel refreshed and ready to go! April 17, 2014 at 1:04 UTC
- Oh my! Now that definitely is a challenge for me. I receive so many e-mails in a day, this could be very time-consuming. But I'm up for the challenge!!! Literally, all I have to do is learn to not be drawn in by those e-mails that really lack substance (junk emails). Ok here goes; because nothing beats a failure but a try!
Happy deleting!!! April 15, 2014 at 11:20 UTC
- When I go into my office in the morning, I take no phone calls until I have finished meeting with my Father. He is my priority and then everything else flows from there. April 14, 2014 at 23:38 UTC
- My three tasks are rearranging my office, cleaning out my flower beds and washing windows. My sister and my granddaughter are very good willing helpers; I know I can count on them to assist me in these tasks and any others. I am blessed to have them and thank God for them daily!
Suffering is God's path to success . . . Jesus suffered and in the end, He was victorious! (Isaiah 53)
Blessings to everyone on this, Palm Sunday! April 13, 2014 at 12:26 UTC
B M. replied April 14, 2014 at 0:00 UTC:
- I have the perfect person in mind. He knows my every thought, before I even think it; every step I plan to take, even before my legs move an inch; every situation I'm facing and has already prepared the path before me with my best interest at heart. There is no one else I would even consider talking to about balancing my life. Thank you El Shaddai, Almighty God! I look forward to our intimate talks together this week.
Hope everyone has a blessed day! I know I will because He loves me! April 12, 2014 at 12:37 UTC
- I think I can do this . . . my granddaughter is coming for the weekend, so I'll delegate the dishwashing, vacuuming, dusting, washing . . . oh wait, you said one task. Hahahaha, I guess that is a bit much for a 7 year old. Hahahaha!
S.R. thank you so much for being my pactner for the week. Now, lets get those points!!!!! April 11, 2014 at 14:59 UTC
- My work is my ministry, so this is an ongoing struggle for me. I often times wake up at night with the thought of not calling someone or a missed opportunity. I have to purposely remind myself what the Lord has for me to do in a given day will be accomplished if I keep my mind focused on Him and allow Him to order my steps. His timing is perfect and there is a time and a place for everything. (Eccl. 3:1) That thought alone helps me to sleep more peacefully at night!
S.R. we are almost there! Keep up the great work and our points and great health are sure to follow. April 10, 2014 at 13:36 UTC
Level 122: Blossoming
Reach level 123 to reveal.
Reach level 124 to reveal.
Reach level 125 to reveal.