Carmen M.'s Profile
- Wow, I can't believe I forgot to post this morning. Well, better late than never. I really needed this one. These challenges on this track are great.
Hope everyone's day was and continues to be fantastic! October 15, 2013 at 22:56 UTC
- I feel better, so much better! Thanks for this one. I'm so glad I'm in my office alone. I can't imagine how it would look to someone else (especially since I'm still in my pj's; retirement is great, lol).
Well S.R., our pact has come to an end. But don't be sad, we're getting some amazing bonus points. Okay, revelation - God does the same for us. We do so little and He blesses us with so much!! Isn't God good? Grateful for His bonus points - Grace & Mercy!!!!
Have Marvelous Miraculous Monday! October 14, 2013 at 12:25 UTC
Marie-Claire O. replied October 14, 2013 at 13:55 UTC:
Kristina W. replied October 14, 2013 at 20:44 UTC:
. ★ *˛ ˚♥♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰
..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。
☺)ღ˚ •♥Smiles and ((hugs))!!♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★*
(▌*˛˚HAPPY MONDAY Carmen!!✰* ★•* ˚ ♥♥"
/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰
★ *˛ ˚♥♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰
- Okay, so with everything I have going on, this one will have to wait. Can't do a whole lot of stretching right now with my mid-section. So I thought about doing it and so it's done! LOL!
S.R. One more day and we're there. Hooray!!!! October 13, 2013 at 20:01 UTC
- Good morning, Good morning, Good morning!
S.R. - It's HuMp DaY!!!!!! Hahahaha! Day three of our challenge, middle of the road, let's go!
This was a great challenge today. Opening myself up by breathing in and letting Him out by exhaling. Marvelous how God gives me insight into who He really is through simple breathing techniques. Fill me up and pour me out. What's even more amazing is my devotion this morning was from Romans 8:1-11. God breathed into me the fullness of life and I should allow that fullness to manifest itself on the outside of me. Inner beauty (God's breath), exhales into love, joy, peace, patience, kindness and all the other fruits of His Spirit.
So go ahead, breathe in, breathe out. Fill up, pour out and watch the wheel keep turning! This journey is awesomely amazing! For it's in Him that I live, move and have my being (Acts 17:28)
God Bless! October 12, 2013 at 11:42 UTC
- S.R. - Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!!! Glad you are my pactner. We are moving right along.
I did not realize how tight my shoulders were until I did this challenge. Made me realize how bound we can be by life's issues and circumstances. How we need God to stretch us beyond what we are going through an feel the release that occurs when we stretch ourselves and seek Him!
God Bless! October 11, 2013 at 11:24 UTC
S R. replied October 11, 2013 at 14:55 UTC:
Hi Carmen! I tried to write a response yesterday, but couldn't! I am so happy to see you back!
Thanks for being my pact partner!!!
Have a fantastic Friday!!! :) hugs and ♥
Carmen M. replied October 11, 2013 at 15:11 UTC:
Glad to see everything is good for you today. Thanks for the encouragement!
Friday, woooowhooo; Oh wait, I'm retired. Every Day Is Friday!
Level 117: Leafing
Reach level 118 to reveal.
Reach level 119 to reveal.
Reach level 120 to reveal.