Laura S.'s Profile
streak 1015 days
streak 1015 days
- Completed 1104 challenges
To be healthy you must be an activist. You must push yourself past your comfort zone. I was looking for a cure & I found my life!!!
- I am walking to work, so IF I think about it, I will switch up my stride.
I am LONELY! Anyone up for a pact????
Peace, Love and eat your veggies!! ♥♥♥ March 7, 2014 at 15:36 UTC
- Easy! I have all of those listed in my fridge. I am planning a broccoli-cauliflower salad for dinner this evening....adding hemp seeds, sprouts, raw nuts, chopped dried apples, beans or lentils....maybe a little quinoa and homemade sesame-ginger dressing. :)
Weight training is done, AB work, things gathered and in my backpack.....still have an hour before I need to leave to walk to work. Another beautiful forecast for the day here in north central Arizona.
Make the day amazing!!!
Peace, love and eat your brassica!! ♥♥♥ March 6, 2014 at 15:17 UTC
- Thank you for your encouragement today Lamoine! Hugs to you.
First thing that came to mind was the sense of accomplishment the first time I backpacked Grand Canyon. After spending a few days on the North Rim and spending days hiking rim trails. On the last day of my trip I crossed north to south in 9 hours and 20 mins.... 23+ miles, thousands of feet in elevation change (up/down; in/out).... I can't say I remember the senses going crazy....I just remember the great sense of accomplishment, overwhelming exhaustion (but a good exhaustion)....the relief (for the lack of a better word) at taking off my pack and trail runners..... And, of course, the fabulous sensation of standing under the water, taking the best shower of my life. LOL!!!
I've had a great day today. The weather was gorgeous. I got in my workout at 5a. Went to Mass for Ash Wednesday at 8a then spent most of the rest of my day at a spa ~ nails, pedicure, waxing, reflexology for my hands and feet, had my hair done.... When I got home I found that I had the sweetest email from my hubby....he misses me, he misses Daisy, he misses our life and our home....he will be home in a week. We have a date day planned for next Wednesday. :)
Wishing you all a relaxing and restful evening.
Peace, Love and eat your veggies!! ♥♥♥ March 6, 2014 at 2:54 UTC
- Easy. Done, done, done and done..... This is something that I do often.
My thanks to Betsy, Sheri, Lamoine and Char-anna for your words of encouragement today.
Long day....exhausted. Going to take a swim in the tub and heading to bed EARLY!
Peace, Love and eat your veggies!! ♥♥♥ March 5, 2014 at 2:04 UTC
- I have always gone yearly, but this past July when I had an exam, my dr told me that my eyes were in great shape and he didn't need to see me for two years....unless I felt there was a problem.
Only one more day Marc....
Busy day. Lots to do. I go back to work tomorrow after being off for the last 13 days..... BUT hubby is still away and not home until later next week. :)
Peace, Love and eat your veggies!! ♥♥♥ March 3, 2014 at 15:16 UTC
- I prefer mine plain..... And I drink about a gallon a day. : )
Still raining this morning here in Sedona. YAY! It is to clear today ~ sun and warm temps returning. Looking forward to another quiet day....working out, reading, watching the Academy Awards this evening.
Enjoy your day!
Peace, Love and eat your veggies!! ♥♥♥ March 2, 2014 at 15:27 UTC