Sherree S.'s Profile
streak 1140 days
streak 1140 days
- Completed 1146 challenges
- Thanks for the encouragement, Pat!
I hate my pillow-top mattress. It cost me a lot of money. I am hoping that my next mattress purchase is not so stupid.
The end. April 24, 2014 at 12:35 UTC
- My heartfelt thanks go out to Melanie, Keecha, and Diana this morning for your sweet DC nudges!
Hennepin County has a wonderful recycling program. I just have to load up my car and make a trip to the drop off site.
Enjoy this precious day, My Friends! April 23, 2014 at 15:21 UTC
- Thanks everyone who encouraged me today.
My Daily Challenge was having computer issues so this will be short.
And to all a good night! April 22, 2014 at 23:06 UTC
- Thanks, Debbie and Melanie, for your kind encouragements this morning! Melanie and I have completed out pact -- it was a pleasure, Dear Melanie.
It is time for me to switch out my regular lotion for sunscreen. I wear it all over during the summer. I've noticed some age spots on my hands, so they are another reminder to keep the sunscreen on my hands. This was the nicest weekend we've had in 6 months and I got more done than I've done in 6 months. It felt wonderful!
Twelve days to retirement! April 21, 2014 at 12:45 UTC
- Easter encouragements from Debbie, Melanie (Pact Partner Extraordinaire), Keecha, Gloria, and Pat have nudged me to do today's challenge.
I gave this a whirl and found I'm not the best at keeping my spine straight.. If I were to take a stab at this more often, perhaps I could master it. I'm not feeling very motivated right now. I asked my lithe daughter to try this and she makes it look easy and/or as if she is an Olympic half-boat poser.
Today is a gorgeous day for many reasons. Let's make the most of it! April 20, 2014 at 18:24 UTC
- Thanks for the encouragements Keecha, Melanie, and Jeanne.
The main drag in town is going to be reconfigured for cars and bikes. The road surface is a total shambles right now. I hope they fix it up soon. They are going to have an open house about it in early May.
Blessings, ya'll! April 19, 2014 at 15:18 UTC
- Not only is Melanie my super-extraordinary Pact Partner -- she also sent me much needed encouragement this morning. We are shooting stars!
I thought I was ahead of the game by eating blueberries for breakfast. Guess I'll have to search out some dark green something for lunch. Thank goodness Subway has spinach as one of their veggies.
TGIF, Peeps! April 18, 2014 at 12:30 UTC