Sherree S.'s Profile
streak 1136 days
streak 1136 days
- Completed 1142 challenges
- Easter encouragements from Debbie, Melanie (Pact Partner Extraordinaire), Keecha, Gloria, and Pat have nudged me to do today's challenge.
I gave this a whirl and found I'm not the best at keeping my spine straight.. If I were to take a stab at this more often, perhaps I could master it. I'm not feeling very motivated right now. I asked my lithe daughter to try this and she makes it look easy and/or as if she is an Olympic half-boat poser.
Today is a gorgeous day for many reasons. Let's make the most of it! April 20, 2014 at 18:24 UTC
- Thanks for the encouragements Keecha, Melanie, and Jeanne.
The main drag in town is going to be reconfigured for cars and bikes. The road surface is a total shambles right now. I hope they fix it up soon. They are going to have an open house about it in early May.
Blessings, ya'll! April 19, 2014 at 15:18 UTC
- Not only is Melanie my super-extraordinary Pact Partner -- she also sent me much needed encouragement this morning. We are shooting stars!
I thought I was ahead of the game by eating blueberries for breakfast. Guess I'll have to search out some dark green something for lunch. Thank goodness Subway has spinach as one of their veggies.
TGIF, Peeps! April 18, 2014 at 12:30 UTC
- Wowie Zowie! Thanks to my pals, Melanie, Lauretta, Keecha, Bekah, Janet and Lolin, for your sweet encouragements today. Melanie are starting out on our pact today and I'm off to a slow start.
Today, I put on a workshop for 'Encore Entrepreneurs' at WomenVenture. Encore entrepreneurs are people over 50 (generally, Baby Boomers) who are thinking of starting a business for the '2nd Act' of their life. I like to say that they are tired of working for the Man and want to put all that knowledge and experience to use to start their own businesses. Funny enough, I am going to be an Encore Entrepreneur in a few weeks. As a matter of fact, I just got a job as a photographer for an event 2 days after I retire.
So, I will take this opportunity to hug myself. I wasn't much for walking my fingers closer to my spine. It was all I could do to touch my shoulders. Instead, I'm sending all of you a nice big virtual hug! April 17, 2014 at 18:21 UTC
- Thanks for the encouragement, Keecha.
This challenge is basically how life works. We grow from all our setbacks.
I'm at Lender training in Mankato today --on on my phone -- so this is sort.
Have a great day! April 15, 2014 at 13:51 UTC
- Thanks for the little extra push this morning, Keecha.
I like salt. I know it's bad for me. I try to keep away from it. Now, I find that it's hiding in all these foods you wouldn't suspect. Cheese! Say it ain't so! April 14, 2014 at 13:35 UTC