Cuppy B.'s Profile
streak 156 days
streak 53 days
- Completed 475 challenges
- Lisa B. Donna Diane and Wanda, thanks for the encouragement. What a busy day! Easter will be so much fun tomorrow. I can't wait and I am sure the kiddos will enjoy it as well. Local issue, well here there are so many, homeless, veterans with needs, elderly people. I volunteer at a local health clinic that serves socioeconomically challenged members of our community. Very rewarding.
Sending prayers and thoughts of peace and love at this most special time of year for so many of faith. I hope this weekend is special for you all my dear DC family. April 20, 2014 at 2:57 UTC
- Lisa B La L. and Gary F. thank you for the encouragement. Fabulous Friday is almost over. What a great day it was. I am however, glad this week is over. Looking forward to some down time tomorrow, no soccer. NO concession stand for a week!!!!! Glad to help but it is also nice to be able to lounge around a bit.
This is an easy challenge- had mixed veggies in a flour tortilla with buffalo wing sauce and some tofu... greens all over the place. Hope you are having a restful Friday evening.
Anyone want to pact???? Please let me know, I'd love to... Lisa B. lets do it again soon! hugs to all. April 18, 2014 at 22:38 UTC
- Lisa B Wendy P. and Mike D. thanks for the encouragement. I had such a great day at work I feel guilty to take money.. but I did! Hope you all had as great a day as I did. I deserve this big hug today. I am excited about Easter being here this weekend and the weather forecast to be positive for warm sunny weather. It is so wonderful to spend time with family and have such a wonderfully positive theme. Wishing you all love and abundant grace at this most miraculous time of year. You all are so important to me. Lisa B you are so incredibly awesome, I am grateful to have you in my DC family life. April 17, 2014 at 23:36 UTC
- My lap top is acting crazy, I couldn't post and type. It posted blank. thanks all Lisa B. Mike Gail
Terry for the exciting and next level getting "E"! I hope I didn't leave anyone out!! Cant open my email to check, please forgive. I am lucky in that I rarely have trouble sleeping. If I do, which is rare.. I take Valerian Root and Melatonin. And I drink some hot chamomile tea. It is yummy and very relaxing and good for your tummy too! I had a challenging day at work, and joined some girlfriends out for appetizers and a drink.. So much fun and it is something I have not had the energy or felt good enough to do in a long time! So great to spend time with such good friends.
My daughter took both my puppies out to be groomed. They love the groomer and the hydro bath.... aka whirlpool. The Shih poo came back with pastel polka dots all over his body... He has blonde hair and is so adorable. The cocker spaniel ( I rescued her last Sept and never found her old Mom!) has polka dots already, she is a parti cocker so she is white with black dot and 1 brown dot over each eye. She is adorable already. They both have bandanas on and look adorable. The dye in his hair is a vegetable base and fades over the next little bit. So cute!!! Love to you all, I will shower and go to sleep. Blessings to you and those you love! April 17, 2014 at 0:25 UTC
- Happy Tuesday morninig all! Yesterday, being off from work made today seem like Monday, so, by the time I get to Friday i will finish the week off faster than my mind realized!!! Did that make sense.???It did in my sordid mind! LOL
It is raining here at Ft Bragg North Carolina. I watched the weather and right above us in the state it is suppose to freeze again! I am settin out my spring plants and just cut back my shrubs!! The few days of sunlight and spring have been delightful.
Lisa B. we are on the downward slope to finishing and getting all those pactner points! If anyone needs any points to open tracks let me know I have plenty to share!! Latifah????? Anytime...
I try to see the positive in everything even negative situations. I feel that we must learn life's lessons from every event we experience. If we don't learn the lesson then the event will be repeated in one way or another in our life until we get the lesson. My grandaughter was born deaf..Through modern technology, surgery and many hours of speech therapy she is able to speak clearly. As clearly as any 6 year old child. I think my daughter, and I have embraced this "road bump" and have used it help us all grow closer together. At one point my daughter has some processors that she couldn't use for my granddaughter, she sought out a child who due to economic hardship would not have been able to be implanted to hear, and gave them her processors. It was about $25,000 in supplies which SHE couldn't use anymore but another child could receive the gift of hearing. I feel we and especially she, my daughter has taken this negative and helped her daughter and along the way other people.She recently shared a magnet with a lady in Arizona who couldn't use her implant without the magnet, and if you don't use the implant they, after time, become unuseable and they cant hear out of that ear/processor.
There are many kind and giving people in the world. On this day of solemn remembrance of those who were touched by the Boston Marathon bombing, I feel we must reflect and share goodness and kindness, so that is remembered rather than the hatred and harm. Many people stopped and helped perfect strangers to get medical care, or get to safety. We are truly blessed and should remember to keep those less fortunate in our hearts and prayers. We know not why people do what they do, we must simply go about spreading goodness where ever and whenever possible. Love and light to you all!!!!! April 15, 2014 at 14:13 UTC
Level 180: Sprouting
Reach level 181 to reveal.
Reach level 182 to reveal.