Cuppy B.'s Profile
streak 156 days
streak 57 days
- Completed 479 challenges
- Gary F. thanks for the encouragement! Happy Hump Day all. I had such a busy day but a rewarding one. It is great to be at a point in my life that I am able to work and share at work for the love of what I do. I don't try to impress anyone, or keep up with anyone, or try to do as much or as little as anyone. I just work and do because I love what I do and I am able to ease others burdens a bit. I am grateful to be me, and feel good too! Lee Ann we are almost there! Quick pact, we must turn around and do it again!
There are a couple of places to recycle electronics here. I recycle more than I actually throw away. We must be good stewards of our earth.
I hope you all are smiling and sharing my happiness! April 23, 2014 at 23:54 UTC
- Lisa B. Mary R. and Sandra C. thanks for the encouragement. you all are helping me climb higher and higher!. Lee Anne day 3 is done.. we are over the hump!!! Hope all is well with you. I shall complete this challenge in the shower. I have a walk in shower that is fabulous.. and after the day I had, it will feel good to stretch and release all the stress! I hope this finds each of you well and wonderful. I am excited that the Dogwood Festival is this weekend in Fayetteville, North Carolina.So y'all come on by and join us. Sending love and laughter to each of you. April 22, 2014 at 22:02 UTC
- Gary Mom Diane and Lisa B. thanks so much for the Encouragement. Consider this one done, my face lotion has an SPF factor and I will use it on my hands too! The weather is 71 degrees here and sunny. Woo hoo! love to you all. April 21, 2014 at 23:06 UTC
- I just lost my post after almost completing it, so here goes attempt #2. Thanks Lee Anne and Lisa B. for the amazing Encouragement and awesome points. I am grateful for your kind thoughts of me. I had a wonderful day with service,the hunting and re hunting Easter eggs. We snacked on veggies and hummus and ate an early dinner or late formal lunch around 4pm. It was wonderful good company friends and food. who could ask for anything more. Family friends, sunshine and much love.
Lee Anne great day for pact day #2. I hope you shared in love and laughter as I have. Will try this challenge after my shower when maybe my dinner has settled. Sending love light and laughter to my DC family! April 21, 2014 at 0:29 UTC
- Lisa B. Donna Diane and Wanda, thanks for the encouragement. What a busy day! Easter will be so much fun tomorrow. I can't wait and I am sure the kiddos will enjoy it as well. Local issue, well here there are so many, homeless, veterans with needs, elderly people. I volunteer at a local health clinic that serves socioeconomically challenged members of our community. Very rewarding.
Sending prayers and thoughts of peace and love at this most special time of year for so many of faith. I hope this weekend is special for you all my dear DC family. April 20, 2014 at 2:57 UTC
- Lisa B La L. and Gary F. thank you for the encouragement. Fabulous Friday is almost over. What a great day it was. I am however, glad this week is over. Looking forward to some down time tomorrow, no soccer. NO concession stand for a week!!!!! Glad to help but it is also nice to be able to lounge around a bit.
This is an easy challenge- had mixed veggies in a flour tortilla with buffalo wing sauce and some tofu... greens all over the place. Hope you are having a restful Friday evening.
Anyone want to pact???? Please let me know, I'd love to... Lisa B. lets do it again soon! hugs to all. April 18, 2014 at 22:38 UTC